PDA

View Full Version : Interesting note on Robert Johnson

Bo Darville
01-22-2015, 04:29 PM
If you go to a USM football game next season in Hattiesburg, expect to see Robert Johnson (our ex-wideout) in a USM jersey and helmet.

HancockCountyDog
01-22-2015, 04:32 PM
If you go to a USM football game next season in Hattiesburg, expect to see Robert Johnson (our ex-wideout) in a USM jersey and helmet.

Umm, he played here for four years, and had a redshirt year.

Maybe they are letting USM play guys that are from Hattiesburg regardless of eligibility. I would love to see Brett Favre throw some passes next year. Then again, Brett's not from the Burg.

ScottH
01-22-2015, 05:05 PM
I'll bet he doesn't return kicks for them.

Dallas_Dawg
01-22-2015, 05:09 PM

Might wanna lay off the Banquet Beers s for a while, Bo

maroonmania
01-22-2015, 05:13 PM

Maybe they are letting USM play guys that are from Hattiesburg regardless of eligibility. I would love to see Brett Favre throw some passes next year. Then again, Brett's not from the Burg.

Well, in fairness, he didn't say he would play just that he would be in a USM jersey and helmet. Heck, I haven't even thought about what I will wear to that game yet.

BankerDog
01-22-2015, 05:18 PM
He has already signed with an agent and played in an All-Star game this past weekend...

Bo Darville
01-22-2015, 05:24 PM
Most of y'all are like Big Enos Burdette. Always doubting The Bandit. Maroonmania has it figured out and is probably a guy that is capable of bootlegging Coors from Texas to Georgia without getting caught.

A private business is buying ad space in USM's football program next year. They were doing a recent photo shoot and needed a male model to put on some USM gear and be featured in the ad. They hired none other than our own ROJO. So buy a program in Hattiesburg next year at a game and see Robert Johnson is some USM duds.

Gotta go now. I'm headed up to Boston to pickup some clam chowder.

BulldogDX55
01-22-2015, 05:38 PM
Most of y'all are like Big Enos Burdette. Always doubting The Bandit. Maroonmania has it figured out and is probably a guy that is capable of bootlegging Coors from Texas to Georgia without getting caught.

A private business is buying ad space in USM's football program next year. They were doing a recent photo shoot and needed a male model to put on some USM gear and be featured in the ad. They hired none other than our own ROJO. So buy a program in Hattiesburg next year at a game and see Robert Johnson is some USM duds.

Gotta go now. I'm headed up to Boston to pickup some clam chowder.

http://i.giphy.com/b9aScKLxdv0Y0.gif