PDA

View Full Version : Saturday vs Georgia

It_Could_Happen
01-22-2015, 02:13 PM
If you can get to Starkville and support this team. They are playing with a lot of effort right now and deserve a good crowd. Georgia is a decent team who is projected in the NCAA tournament right now, but it is a winnable game for us. Get there and support this team.

DudyDawg
01-22-2015, 02:15 PM
Was just going to say the same. I'm genuinely excited to go see a basketball game. that has rarely happened lately (for a game against a team not named kentucky or florida). Team is playing hard and well. Excited to support saturday

LC Dawg
01-22-2015, 02:25 PM
I have to be in Starkville this weekend for family reasons so I was already planning to go to the game but now I am actually excited about it. I really want to see how the team responds to playing in front of a good home crowd.

MetEdDawg
01-22-2015, 02:39 PM
This would be a big time win for us. UGA is a good team and when the Hump is full of people its a tough place to play. Could be the difference in a win or a loss.

maroonkoolaid
01-22-2015, 04:14 PM
If we're going to win we have to come out to a hot start. We got down early last night but our guys rallied early to overcome the quick 7-0 deficit. What we need to do is use our athleticism against a very good Georgia team. I would like to see us use Demetrius Houston a little bit more than we did last night. He's had some down games but really showed what he was capable of last night. Other than that I think Trivante needs to sit more. He causes chaos on the court for our guys and is really struggling to fit in this year. Get out there and support these guys Saturday if you're near by, we've seen how these guys have played with fans in the seats. We can get this done

Rayburn8
01-22-2015, 04:53 PM
If we get a good crowd this game becomes a must win. If a crowd shows up and they lose there will never be a big crowd again as long as Ray is here. However if a crowd shows up and we win, well then that is something to build on.