PDA

View Full Version : Dan in Walnut to visit Linton.

Leroy Jenkins
01-21-2015, 04:53 PM
Logan Lowery says Dan, Tony Hughes and Scott Sallach were in Walnut today visiting former DB commitment Armani Linton.

HancockCountyDog
01-21-2015, 04:56 PM
Logan Lowery says Dan, Tony Hughes and Scott Sallach were in Walnut today visiting former DB commitment Armani Linton.

Merry Flipmas. Would love to get back into the game with him, I think he is exactly the type of player we need at the safety spot.

EAVdog
01-21-2015, 05:12 PM
Really bothers me that Jarvis Wilson slipped away on us. Tough to lose a Tupelo kid.

Really Clark?
01-21-2015, 05:17 PM
Really bothers me that Jarvis Wilson slipped away on us. Tough to lose a Tupelo kid.

Slipped away or pushed away?

HancockCountyDog
01-21-2015, 05:18 PM

We didn't go after the Abrams kid either, and I think that was a mistake. Both kids enrolled in UGA in January. There are very few MS kids that can enroll in January and that are SEC caliber, and UGA grabbed two of them this year.

deltadawg99
01-21-2015, 07:57 PM
I think that is the first time I've heard Sallach mentioned when it comes to recruiting this year. It pisses me off that he is still on staff.

Who was Linton's primary recruiter when he committed?

Long shot I know but it would be a legendary meltdown if we flipped Leo and Linton.

thf24
01-21-2015, 09:05 PM
I'd love to get Linton back if for no other reason than to make the Rebs go psycho, but we've got to be getting tight on potential spots. I know the numbers will "work themselves out" as always, but I really hope that doesn't involve asking anyone to greyshirt at the last minute after the bad press over Virgil already this recruiting cycle.

Todd4State
01-21-2015, 09:47 PM
We didn't go after the Abrams kid either, and I think that was a mistake. Both kids enrolled in UGA in January. There are very few MS kids that can enroll in January and that are SEC caliber, and UGA grabbed two of them this year. I totally agree with you about Wilson and Abrams.