PDA

View Full Version : Creepy or nah?

Leroy Jenkins
01-21-2015, 12:46 PM
Talty tweets:
Ole Miss head coach Hugh Freeze at the hospital to see Prince Tega Wanogho as he undergoes surgery, per coach Bobby Carr.

Has an obsessed girlfriend feel to it.

dawgs
01-21-2015, 12:50 PM
Very creepy. All this shit is so obviously fake bullshit to me and it infuriates me everytime another 17 year old falls for it.

Coach34
01-21-2015, 01:09 PM
It's positive press and they make sure it's screamed from the mountain tops that he is doing it

whosyourdawgy
01-21-2015, 01:13 PM
Like a damn ambulance chasing lawyer. I compared Freeze to Richard Schwartz in that tweet from Talty. I mean if he was a close personal friend of the family is one thing. How many times has Freeze even seen this kid face to face? Did he go visit Denzel? Treadwell?

cheewgumm
01-21-2015, 01:17 PM
so, you read it and think "creepy", while 86% read it and think "How sweet. Coach freeze cares."

MadDawg
01-21-2015, 01:53 PM
This thread needs one of those memes - "How MSU fans see it; how Bearshark fans see it; how the recruit sees it; and how the general public sees it."

BeardoMSU
01-21-2015, 01:59 PM
Freeze will go down eventually***

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-PbzLd6YojZ4/TYtz6b6zvJI/AAAAAAAAAGw/75wHlp_ZDoA/s1600/jesus-banana-slip.gif

Technetium
01-21-2015, 02:00 PM
so, you read it and think "creepy", while 86% read it and think "How sweet. Coach freeze cares."

You have a generous threshold. I lean towards 90%.

EAVdog
01-21-2015, 02:03 PM
It's creepy as hell, but it's a low risk high reward situation. At worst the kid is really creeped out by it and signs with Auburn. He is probably going to sign with Auburn over Ole Miss anyway so no loss.

But if this one act of creepiness doesn't freak out the kid then hey they might get an upper hand.

I mean if you are a parent or loved one would you want a Coach there trying to sell himself and his program. Because that is what he is doing regardless.

blacklistedbully
01-21-2015, 02:04 PM
Freeze will go down eventually***

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-PbzLd6YojZ4/TYtz6b6zvJI/AAAAAAAAAGw/75wHlp_ZDoA/s1600/jesus-banana-slip.gif

He has co-eds lined up for that duty.

BeardoMSU
01-21-2015, 02:11 PM
He has co-eds lined up for that duty.

and wives and daughters****

He's the modern day Caligula

LC Dawg
01-21-2015, 02:22 PM

Exactly. I've always said the same thing about politics. Don't worry about the smart people just get the dumb people to vote for you and you're in. Freeze is like a sleazy politician and it will probably all come back on him but right now he's playing the game somewhat successfully.

MabenMaroon
01-21-2015, 02:45 PM
Why is it every time I read or hear something about the Right Reverend Bucky and his sharkbear antics I will all of the sudden remember it's time to go scoop the cats' litter boxes. It just happened again, gotta go take of business.

Martianlander
01-21-2015, 02:49 PM
You'll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.
P. T. Barnum

mic
01-21-2015, 06:15 PM
I wonder when Prince is discharged from the hospital and ready to go home if the medical bill has already been taken care of.

BeastMan
01-21-2015, 09:22 PM
@AndrewJBone: #MissSt head coach @CoachDanMullen currently at the hospital visiting four-star DE Prince Tega Wanogho. @Rivals_Singer

Is it ok now? Anyone willing to backtrack?

Leroy Jenkins
01-21-2015, 09:29 PM
@AndrewJBone: #MissSt head coach @CoachDanMullen currently at the hospital visiting four-star DE Prince Tega Wanogho. @Rivals_Singer

Still creepy, not my style. Give him some space. Maybe a phone call.

Really Clark?
01-21-2015, 09:53 PM
I wonder if we both were scheduled for in home visits today with him and that's why we showed up at the hospital. With the families blessing.

BeardoMSU
01-21-2015, 09:54 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/sht.gif

BeastMan
01-21-2015, 10:07 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/sht.gif

Hahahaha

RougeDawg
01-21-2015, 10:15 PM
Like a damn ambulance chasing lawyer. I compared Freeze to Richard Schwartz in that tweet from Talty. I mean if he was a close personal friend of the family is one thing. How many times has Freeze even seen this kid face to face? Did he go visit Denzel? Treadwell?

Yes he visited Paidwell to ask when he thought he'd be back playing again. Don't y'all remember Momma Paid getting pissed at Bucky?

sandwolf
01-22-2015, 12:36 AM

Hahaha, perfect.

Alldawg
01-22-2015, 08:04 AM
I wonder if we both were scheduled for in home visits today with him and that's why we showed up at the hospital. With the families blessing.

This....... If you had a home visit lined up for the kid, would you skip the visit all together or use that visit scheduled to go see him and his family in the hospital. I agree with the poster above stating it is a low risk, high reward type of move, especially if a home visit was already scheduled.

jumbo
01-22-2015, 10:15 AM
depends. if it was done with the families blessing (which I would hope it was), then not creepy at all. as others have said his scheduled in home visit probably just turned to an in hospital visit.

that being said, I wouldn't put it past Freeze to just show up unannounced, in which case that would be very creepy.