PDA

View Full Version : Elitedawgs

Dawgtini
01-21-2015, 10:18 AM
I just wanted to say a big "Thank you!" to the creators of this board and the mods. I primarily read here and at 247, along with "that other board". I find that I read here and look here first and enjoy this board immensely. I believe the key reason is because the main page of this board is 99% sports related. The mods keep the non-sports topics off the main board and that allows me to find the sports topics I want to read and not have all of the other "junk" that is now cluttering up the "other board" (NAFOOM light and moving to full NAFOOMERY at an exponential pace).

So again, "Thank you!", and keep up the good work! #HailState

FlabLoser
01-21-2015, 10:28 AM
I try to keep the main page 100% MSU sports. I make exceptions for unrelated hot topics in sports - like inflategate, the Super Bowl, or Tony Stewart killing a guy.

Everything else gets moved to Bovine Scatology, the off-topic board: http://www.elitedawgs.com/forumdisplay.php?10-Bovine-Scatology

...or Outdoor Dawgs, the board for huntin, fishin, eatin, drankin, and anything outdoors: http://www.elitedawgs.com/forumdisplay.php?13-Outdoor-Dawgs

Political Hack
01-21-2015, 11:54 AM
if Tony Stewart killing someone isn't front page news, nothing is...

I love the bovine scatology board. Wish ore people would post over there too.

Dawgtini
01-21-2015, 12:48 PM
if Tony Stewart killing someone isn't front page news, nothing is...

I love the bovine scatology board. Wish ore people would post over there too.

I occasionally read the BS board and the political board, but with the time I have I usually just stick to the main board.

Coach34
01-21-2015, 01:12 PM
We appreciate everyone here- even the BearShark trolls- that have helped make this the best State board out there. Our growth on the last year has been huge- and I expect it to continue.

sleepy dawg
01-21-2015, 03:51 PM
I try to keep the main page 100% MSU sports. I make exceptions for unrelated hot topics in sports - like inflategate, the Super Bowl, or Tony Stewart killing a guy.

Everything else gets moved to Bovine Scatology, the off-topic board: http://www.elitedawgs.com/forumdisplay.php?10-Bovine-Scatology

...or Outdoor Dawgs, the board for huntin, fishin, eatin, drankin, and anything outdoors: http://www.elitedawgs.com/forumdisplay.php?13-Outdoor-Dawgs

And I thank you for it. Some folks will complain on slow days that we need other stuff on the main board, but this is one thing that separates elitedawgs. On other sites, there's just too much bs between the MSU news. When it gets down to it, tony stewart killing a guy and the superbowl still aren't as big to me as an update on Dak Prescott's stats for the season.

shannondawg
01-21-2015, 07:40 PM
Thanks for bringing this up, I agree wholeheartedly, and got me to do something I had been planning on doing for sometime, and just never got around to it. I donated, and wanted to do it in memory of Coach Rick Stansbury, our all time win leader in hoops, but there was not a provision for that. Ha!

BiscuitEater
01-22-2015, 12:24 PM
I try to keep the main page 100% MSU sports.

Add my name to the list that really appreciate ED. You have to know you are doing something right when NAFOOM continually has it's collective panties in a 'wad' over this site.

My main 'bitch' is ... while I can read on my work computer but am unable to post. Have to go to a non-work computer to post at lunch or home computer in the evening.

cheewgumm
01-22-2015, 02:47 PM
Amen. Add me. Great board, on every day. Great work!!!!

FlabLoser
01-22-2015, 02:57 PM
Add my name to the list that really appreciate ED. You have to know you are doing something right when NAFOOM continually has it's collective panties in a 'wad' over this site.

My main 'bitch' is ... while I can read on my work computer but am unable to post. Have to go to a non-work computer to post at lunch or home computer in the evening.

I'm sorry you are running into that problem.

I can't think of anything here that would prevent you from posting. Usually a person either has access or they don't. Have you tried clearing your cache? PM me on that if you need to.

Dawg496
01-22-2015, 03:13 PM
@BiscuitEater do you see the post box at all at work? Are you logged in? Is javascript disabled on your work browser by chance? That would prevent the editor from initializing.

CadaverDawg
01-22-2015, 04:01 PM
I feel like this board is a sports family. Sometimes we fuss at each other and piss each other off....but let someone talk bad about us or MSU, and we will come together like a swarm of killer bees and make shit happen. I love the board, thank the creators, and appreciate all of the posters.

HailState

Dawg Corps
01-22-2015, 04:35 PM
I haven't posted on a forum in years...but I discovered this one a few months back and had to get in on the action. Great board and great team.

starkvegasdawg
01-22-2015, 05:23 PM
Elite Dawg - pissing off nafoomers and SPS'ers from day 1. Well done. Well done.

Sacrifice
01-22-2015, 05:34 PM
This may sound crazy but I think i'm addicted to this freakin board..
I find myself checking it several times a day uncontrollably..It's like I'm on auto pilot or something...
And I'm not a message board guy, This is the only one I get on... Anyway, y'all keep up the good work!!

Op4isabitch
01-22-2015, 07:44 PM
I am a member on the "best" pay site we have for MSU but I go days without checking it. I never however go a day without checking EliteDawgs!

Best MSU sport site on the interwebs!!