PDA

View Full Version : SEC baseball TV schedule announced

DudyDawg
01-20-2015, 03:06 PM
http://www.secsports.com/article/12198559/2015-sec-baseball-tv-schedule

DudyDawg
01-20-2015, 03:07 PM
@SEC_Chuck: In addition, more than 350 matchups will be digitally exclusive SEC Network + events available on http://t.co/5p4Xfjb3yf and WatchESPN.

@SEC_Chuck: In total, more than 450 SEC baseball games will be available to fans this season.

@SEC_Chuck: The season will conclude with the SEC Baseball Tournament, marking the first time the entire tournament has aired on national television.

MsStateBaseball
01-20-2015, 03:30 PM
Even more important when the new stadium is built. But now call up a recruit in Cali and tell them to turn on TV. Exposure.

DudyDawg
01-20-2015, 03:35 PM
Even more important when the new stadium is built. But now call up a recruit in Cali and tell them to turn on TV. Exposure.

Yup. Quite a few SEC and MSU games will be on ESPN2/U, not just SEC Network. Gonna be good for what we can already do in recruiting. From a fan view, its also great that we can now see even more of our road trips during the regular season either on tv or online

messageboardsuperhero
01-20-2015, 04:27 PM
I just noticed that 4 of our 10 SEC series are going to be Thurs-Fri-Sat instead of Fri-Sat-Sun, presumably to accompany TV- and two of those four will be home series. I always hate having to play an SEC home game on a Thursday, because not nearly as many people show up.

Oh well, that's the price you pay for having pretty much all your games available for TV/free streaming.

Also, does anyone know what happens to the five or so home games we have that won't be on SECN+? Will they be picked up by HSTV or will they only be radio?

chainedup_Dawg
01-20-2015, 04:33 PM
Well, shit**

I guess my yard will look like a hay field this year. I used to listen to the games on my Ipod as I mowed the yard, no more!

sandwolf
01-20-2015, 05:15 PM
Well, shit**

I guess my yard will look like a hay field this year. I used to listen to the games on my Ipod as I mowed the yard, no more!

I do the exact same thing, and I will still do it in the future. It makes mowing the yard pretty enjoyable.