PDA

View Full Version : So KJ Wright vs Chris White in Super Bowl?

justwin
01-19-2015, 12:17 AM
Anyone else? Kyle Love still with the Pats? Heard Josh Boyd's name a good amount today making plays too.

War Machine Dawg
01-19-2015, 01:06 AM
Looks like Love is with the Panthers now. He started the year with KC, but didn't play. Looks like his only game action was the playoff loss to the Seahawks.

Anyone know if injuries have been a factor for him? Seems like he was one of the up-and-coming DL stars in the league and was a big key to the Pats D beside Wilfork. It was almost impossible to move both those guys and I remember being surprised they cut him loose. Seems like he went from solid DL starter to basically out of the league in one hell of a hurry.

drunkernhelldawg
01-19-2015, 07:29 AM
Looks like Love is with the Panthers now. He started the year with KC, but didn't play. Looks like his only game action was the playoff loss to the Seahawks.

Anyone know if injuries have been a factor for him? Seems like he was one of the up-and-coming DL stars in the league and was a big key to the Pats D beside Wilfork. It was almost impossible to move both those guys and I remember being surprised they cut him loose. Seems like he went from solid DL starter to basically out of the league in one hell of a hurry.

It's interesting in the NFL how many super talented players just don't fit in at the right place and time. These guys are in the room with other amazing talent and have to learn how to handle their egos. More than that though it seems to be whether a player fits into the particular scheme that the coordinator is using.

Tbonewannabe
01-19-2015, 07:56 AM
I think he developed diabetes and that is why the pats cut him.

FISHDAWG
01-19-2015, 08:17 AM
I know Cherrington was with the Seattle practice squad

RoverDog
01-19-2015, 08:24 AM
Deontae Skinner is with the Pats too, I believe