PDA

View Full Version : Brady may be the best QB "sneaker" ever...

HoopsDawg
01-18-2015, 09:06 PM
I wish we would figure something out with Dak so we can easily pick up 3rd or 4th and shorts.

MetEdDawg
01-18-2015, 09:38 PM
He may be the best QB ever period. He's about to go to his 6th Super Bowl with the chance to win his 4th. He's 5th all time in passing yards, 5th all time in passing TDs, 5th in career QB rating, 5th in career passes completed, 4th in career game winning drives, and 2nd in career pass interception %. And at this rate he's still got at least 2 more high level seasons in him and at age 37 I think could still play another 5 seasons at an NFL caliber level.

THE Bruce Dickinson
01-18-2015, 10:20 PM
I think he is the best QB ever. Not only does he have all the stats that you listed above. He always does it with a constant revolving door of a lineup. He has never had a consistent long term receiver that a lot of the other great QBs of the past have had. He is about as clutch as they come as well. Best ever in my opinion.

archdog
01-18-2015, 10:45 PM
Some people just have never liked the guy. Not me included. The guy has done nothing but win at the highest level and done it with pretty much lesser talent than everyone else in the discussion. Marino had about the same amount of top knotch WR talent as Brady. Everyone else had marque guys to throw to.

Bothrops
01-18-2015, 10:58 PM
Tom Brady is bad ass