PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know our chances with DB Antoine Stephens

Chip
01-16-2015, 10:19 AM
out of Texas? Read that State coaches (don't know which) did an in home with him last night?

Dawg496
01-16-2015, 10:23 AM
Never heard of the guy and don't much follow recruiting outside of what is posted here, but if we can make inroads into the Dallas schools, that would be huge. There is so much talent over there and the competition is excellent so the players are certainly battle tested.

Ifyouonlyknew
01-16-2015, 10:58 AM
Not good. He's an Oklahoma lean.

maroonmania
01-16-2015, 12:00 PM
Not good. He's an Oklahoma lean.

This is really weird to have so many of our prospects in one year where Oklahoma was such a factor. Guess not so much with this guy given he's from TX but already 2 guys we were on from MS off to OK.

msstate7
01-16-2015, 12:07 PM
This is really weird to have so many of our prospects in one year where Oklahoma was such a factor. Guess not so much with this guy given he's from TX but already 2 guys we were on from MS off to OK.

We beat em for rankin, but they beat us 2 out of 3 in state

maroonmania
01-16-2015, 12:20 PM
We beat em for rankin, but they beat us 2 out of 3 in state

Well definitely on Campbell, for Danley it seemed he was on the backburner for us. I didn't really realize OK was a factor on Rankin.

Chip
01-16-2015, 03:01 PM
Rankin visited Oklahoma, and had either an in home or a visit at the CC from their coaches. Ole Miss wanted him too. That was a solid get for us.

I can't remember whether I read it here or on the MSU scout site, but it was said that Rankin was higher up the board for Miss State coaches than was Danley.

jumbo
01-16-2015, 04:18 PM

if you want to believe the conspiracy theories, it's Demetric Warren pushing them to OU