PDA

View Full Version : womens team playing like Shitty Dawgs so far

99jc
01-15-2015, 08:30 PM
nm

Liverpooldawg
01-15-2015, 08:33 PM
The LSU press is causing problems. It would help if they would call a foul out front.

HancockCountyDog
01-15-2015, 08:34 PM
nm

Ummm, I thought the unwritten rule is that you don't mention women's sports unless they are winning. Discussing losing women's sports teams is not something Goat would even do.

99jc
01-15-2015, 08:41 PM
I am desperate ....looks like they have caught whatever virus the mens team has

maroonmania
01-16-2015, 10:05 AM
I still think the correct strategy at the end of the 1st OT with the 3 point lead, LSU with the ball and under 10 seconds left, would have been to foul. So often it seems the team hits that 3 pointer to tie and get all the momentum going into the next period. Nothing is guaranteed just like when we still lost to KY in the SEC finals with that strategy but playing the percentages, fouling is the better way to go.

Maroonthirteen
01-16-2015, 11:32 AM
The sec schedule has started. Women's sec basketball is as tough as sec football. We are Mississippi State. We will finish a little north of .500 in conference. Then lose the 1st round of the NCAA. The point is 18-0 and all that,#1 rankings are fun...., but once again we are not "that" good. Keep the expectations realistic and you won't be disappointed.

maroonmania
01-16-2015, 12:05 PM
The sec schedule has started. Women's sec basketball is as tough as sec football. We are Mississippi State. We will finish a little north of .500 in conference. Then lose the 1st round of the NCAA. The point is 18-0 and all that,#1 rankings are fun...., but once again we are not "that" good. Keep the expectations realistic and you won't be disappointed.

If Vivians and Alwal or MIA or non-factors like last night we will be lucky to be .500. Not having Alwal available last night (not sure why) was probably the difference between winning and losing.

Irondawg
01-16-2015, 12:22 PM
well we still should have won last night. Missed a free throw to push the lead to 4 at the end of the 1st OT and then had a lead in the 2nd OT. Having those two show up makes it an easy win, but despite that we still should have pulled out the W last night. It's just one that got away

TheRef
01-16-2015, 12:37 PM
If Vivians and Alwal or MIA or non-factors like last night we will be lucky to be .500. Not having Alwal available last night (not sure why) was probably the difference between winning and losing.

Martha was held out due to "in-house issues" according to Vic. I'm pretty sure Vic has been frustrated by her lack of effort and held her out of this game to prove a point. Victoria wasn't able to hit anything, and has had drive issues lately. Vic wants you going 100% all game, and if you don't do so he will hold you out of a game. I expect to see both on the court Sunday against Bama