PDA

View Full Version : About tomorrow's big game...

CadaverDawg
06-20-2013, 10:16 PM
I have placed my $2000 VCash bet on Oregon State and will be wearing my lucky boxers and Super Bulldog Weekend shirt. I will be reverse psyching the shit out of us on the Chat Room as long as I don't have flight issues getting home from Michigan (As in Wolverines, not as in Michigan State Bulldawgs) tomorrow.

What will you gentlemen be doing to "do your part" in helping maintain this run?

Fun Fact: I just met a guy that works for my company today that was Chad Pennington's left tackle at Marshall and played with and knows Randy Moss. Hell of a guy wi some awesome football stories. Just wanted to tell you guys that "technically" I have been partying with Randy Moss and Chad Pennington.*

Have you "partied" with anyone special lately? Please share.

messageboardsuperhero
06-20-2013, 10:31 PM
I probably won't talk to anyone about my superstitions until after the season is over, but I assure you that I have some and am "doing my part" as well.

Esmerelda Villalobos
06-20-2013, 10:41 PM
Never

GiggityDawg
06-21-2013, 11:15 AM
When we went 3 up, 3 down in the 4th the other night against Illinois, and the score was 3-1; I got mad, conceded the loss, cut the game off, and had sex with Mrs. GiggityDawg. Afterwards, I cut the game back on to check the score and it was the top of the 8th and Trey Porter was at the plate (notice the 4 inning length of time there, gentlemen). I take full credit for the win.

Unfortunately, Mrs. Giggity is highly pissed at me today, so there will be no ritual. Hopefully, we'll make the championship series because that's the nearest chance of me firing this tradition back up.

No giggity...