PDA

View Full Version : Lance Thompson leaves Alabama for Auburn

ShotgunDawg
01-14-2015, 10:02 AM
Wow, these teams are just switching coaches.

So Alabama has now loss their LB Coach Kevin Steele and their Outside LB coach Lance Thompson in back to back days.

I do think it's funny how the media is selling both Steele and Thompson as tremendous recruiters. I mean, Will James and Goat could've recruited at Alabama under Saban.

These guys may be really good recruiters, but I'm not sure recruiting at Alabama proves anything about your actually recruiting ability.

TUSK
01-14-2015, 06:07 PM
Wow, these teams are just switching coaches.

So Alabama has now loss their LB Coach Kevin Steele and their Outside LB coach Lance Thompson in back to back days.

I do think it's funny how the media is selling both Steele and Thompson as tremendous recruiters. I mean, Will James and Goat could've recruited at Alabama under Saban.

These guys may be really good recruiters, but I'm not sure recruiting at Alabama proves anything about your actually recruiting ability.

Thompson is a big-time/big-program type recruiter... Steele is solid to excellent.

RougeDawg
01-14-2015, 07:54 PM
Thompson is a big-time/big-program type recruiter... Steele is solid to excellent.

Come on now. A drunken, open transvestite could recruit at Bama. Recruiting at Bama is easier than getting wet by jumping in a pool.

starkvegasdawg
01-14-2015, 08:00 PM
Easier than finding a bow tie in the grove.

TUSK
01-14-2015, 08:01 PM
http://home.hiwaay.net/~pcasteel/images/cover.jpg

BankerDog
01-14-2015, 10:53 PM
You realize that Thompson won Recruiter of the Year at Tennessee when Lane Kiffin was there. He's won that award 3 times

TUSK
01-15-2015, 12:44 AM
You realize that Thompson won Recruiter of the Year at Tennessee when Lane Kiffin was there. He's won that award 3 times

Banker, lots of peeps here don't stray any further than ED, SPS or Nafoom... most don't know who LT is...