PDA

View Full Version : This Kurt Busch story is bizarre - girlfriend is an assassin.

Bo Darville
01-14-2015, 09:29 AM
So Nascar drive Kurt Busch now says that his girlfriend claimed to be a paid assassin who had killed people around the world while on covert missions. She once left home in camouflage and returned wearing a blood-spattered evening gown. It's quite the story.

msumudcat
01-14-2015, 09:37 AM
Link Bo?

THE Bruce Dickinson
01-14-2015, 09:38 AM
Link?

Bo Darville
01-14-2015, 09:39 AM
http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup/story/_/id/12161197/kurt-busch-says-ex-girlfriend-patricia-driscoll-was-trained-assassin

She claims to "take down foreign governments"

Bo Darville
01-14-2015, 09:40 AM
Sound like Busch, the girlfriend, or both, are freaking nutcases.

BeastMan
01-14-2015, 09:41 AM
If women weren't crazy enough, Kurt goes and dates a women who is also an assassin??? What you thinking Kurt?

archdog
01-14-2015, 09:43 AM
Kurt messed up on the crazy/hot diagram. She must be a 9 or something.

missouridawg
01-14-2015, 09:45 AM
Kurt messed up on the crazy/hot diagram. She must be a 9 or something.

He definitely misinterpreted some data or was confused on how to use the chart.

Bo Darville
01-14-2015, 09:46 AM
the article reads like something from the Onion. But it ain't. I would have loved to hear that court testimony.

Bama_Dawg
01-14-2015, 09:46 AM
I'm still laughing at this...dude shouldn't be behind the wheel of any type of vehicle. Kurt seems batsh*t crazy.

Martianlander
01-14-2015, 09:47 AM
All women are assassins-just use different weapons.

starkvegasdawg
01-14-2015, 10:14 AM
This had to have been Kurt before he went in to testify:

http://d14xe7javp064p.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/cheech_marijuana_car.jpg

SapperDawg
01-14-2015, 10:25 AM
Kurt Bush and Jeremy Mayfield must be hanging out together in the smoking shed these days......

maroonmania
01-14-2015, 10:27 AM
Wow, a real life Nikita.

bullygrowl
01-14-2015, 10:51 AM
http://youtu.be/_MAbYIrniY4

FlabLoser
01-14-2015, 11:04 AM
Sometimes people do self-destructive things to experience incredible, yet temporary, highs. Kurt took a wild ride on the hot crazy matrix.

BeardoMSU
01-14-2015, 11:07 AM
Wow, a real life Nikita.

I'd prefer Xenia Onatop from Goldeneye...but that's just me.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/351422ada231f5c68c0c3c6d48235287/tumblr_ml7nk2POLZ1qgd9cpo1_400.gif
http://media.giphy.com/media/jOCDeZ5cvf3Ko/giphy.gif
http://media.giphy.com/media/6qj8BUn053Cms/giphy.gif

engie
01-14-2015, 11:39 AM
Good job Kurt, you just got her killed**

Realizing I'm about to state the obvious, this story really is bizarre. Are there female assassins in the CIA? I'm sure. Are most of those easy on the eyes? I would imagine, as one would think the whole goal would be opening doors that are impossible for their male counterparts. I'm almost positive that those people don't go around telling their significant others what their job description is. And they certainly don't let their asses get kicked by 5'8 160lb hot headed jackass Nascar drivers. So, that seems like bullshit -- and if that's bullshit everything else he says has to be strongly doubted. Why even throw something like that out there? I can't imagine his attorney supported that discussion, which brings his client's credibility into question in a major way.

But the actual question is -- did he physically abuse her? Given his personality, it's not at all hard to imagine that he psychologically abused her(or physically for that matter), but it's also easy to realize that IF you slam someone's head into the wall in a motor home, there's about a 99% chance you've got a hole in that wall. Did the girl go straight to police? That should have been looked at by police. It would have given a probability of whether or not true physical abuse actually occurred there. Won't be conclusive in a court of law, but would at least be evidence. I haven't read up on the case -- maybe this is already covered?

LC Dawg
01-14-2015, 12:20 PM
The blood covered dress story took place in El Paso. If there were any foreign leaders killed in El Paso last year we know Kurt is telling the truth.

Acid mouth
01-14-2015, 12:31 PM
The blood covered dress story took place in El Paso. If there were any foreign leaders killed in El Paso last year we know Kurt is telling the truth.
That is a good observation. I would imagine that the foreign Intel communities are on this already. My question is, who slams an assassins head into a wall and lives to tell about it??

smootness
01-14-2015, 12:41 PM
Good job Kurt, you just got her killed**

Realizing I'm about to state the obvious, this story really is bizarre. Are there female assassins in the CIA? I'm sure. Are most of those easy on the eyes? I would imagine, as one would think the whole goal would be opening doors that are impossible for their male counterparts. I'm almost positive that those people don't go around telling their significant others what their job description is. And they certainly don't let their asses get kicked by 5'8 160lb hot headed jackass Nascar drivers. So, that seems like bullshit -- and if that's bullshit everything else he says has to be strongly doubted. Why even throw something like that out there? I can't imagine his attorney supported that discussion, which brings his client's credibility into question in a major way.

But the actual question is -- did he physically abuse her? Given his personality, it's not at all hard to imagine that he psychologically abused her(or physically for that matter), but it's also easy to realize that IF you slam someone's head into the wall in a motor home, there's about a 99% chance you've got a hole in that wall. Did the girl go straight to police? That should have been looked at by police. It would have given a probability of whether or not true physical abuse actually occurred there. Won't be conclusive in a court of law, but would at least be evidence. I haven't read up on the case -- maybe this is already covered?

I think the whole reason they threw that into it was to say that there was no way he could have beaten her up or abused her. He literally called her a 'badass' at one point during his testimony; he's playing the, 'she's much tougher and stronger than I am, so I couldn't have done it' card.

The weirdest part was hearing him talk about still believing like he's talking about Santa Claus. None of my friends believe anymore, but I don't care if I sound crazy, I still believe, dang it.

MSUDawg4Life
01-14-2015, 02:41 PM
This story plays well to redneck 'Murica fantasies, but that girl is no more trained assassin than Elmer Fudd. It's kinda hard to be an assassin when you can't shoot.

sleepy dawg
01-14-2015, 04:21 PM
This story plays well to redneck 'Murica fantasies, but that girl is no more trained assassin than Elmer Fudd. It's kinda hard to be an assassin when you can't shoot.

Oh?
http://media.giphy.com/media/DuQ257Et6Ak2k/giphy.gif

HereComesTheSpiral
01-14-2015, 04:35 PM

My money is on a cartel leader*

LC Dawg
01-14-2015, 05:13 PM
That is a good observation. I would imagine that the foreign Intel communities are on this already. My question is, who slams an assassins head into a wall and lives to tell about it??

That's what I was thinking. If I were the judge I would have told him that he was obviously lying because he was still alive.

dawgs
01-14-2015, 05:16 PM

Yeah because Juarez and a bunch of drug cartels aren't just across the border.

State82
01-14-2015, 06:32 PM
Unbelievable. That's about par for the course for the Busch boys. I can't stand either one of 'em. I hope they finish 42nd and 43rd in every Cup race.

TUSK
01-14-2015, 06:46 PM
Wow.

Looks like I've found my next ex-wife... get her off her meds and some bigger tits, and I'm in!

Barking 13
01-14-2015, 06:52 PM
Wow.

Looks like I've found my next ex-wife... get her off her meds and some bigger tits, and I'm in!

you owe me a Dr. Pepper and a keyboard.... she scares my ass...