PDA

View Full Version : What are Florida fans thinking right now?

RougeDawg
01-12-2015, 11:58 PM
Watching Meyer about to win his 3rd after he gave Florida a lame excuse, to skip town, has to be difficult to view. The only similar feeling I have is watching Scam beat Oregon for the BCS Championship.

msstate7
01-13-2015, 12:01 AM
They got McElwain. They cool**

THE Bruce Dickinson
01-13-2015, 12:05 AM
Make no mistake, Florida fans wanted him gone. Everyone thought he was nothing without Tebow and Saban had run him out of the SEC. I distincly remember the talking heads on sportscenter saying that Florida had upgraded by going to Muschamp. I am happy for Urban. The win is very well deserved. They dominated Oregon tonight.

DancingRabbit
01-13-2015, 12:19 AM
They're fine, they have the greatest AD ever!

ScottH
01-13-2015, 12:41 AM
There are hoping they don't have to play The OSU anytime soon

Political Hack
01-13-2015, 12:45 AM
he was fired. he didn't skip town.

Dawgface
01-13-2015, 12:54 AM
Looks like Meyer gets the last laugh.

TUSK
01-13-2015, 01:00 AM
the peeps I know that "contributed" both hated him and wanted to keep him....

oh, and really hate him now.

but it's a small sample size....

rabbitthedawg
01-13-2015, 09:11 AM
Since I grew up in central Florida, my sister and high school buddies are all there still. A couple of them sent texts about liar Myer leaving them in a lurch and was basically asked to leave so they could "upgrade." Kind of reminds me of how our fans wanted a better basketball coach and got what they wished for.

CadaverDawg
01-13-2015, 09:50 AM
If they watched the ESPN Film Room, they're thinking they may have hired the wrong guy.

Bullmutt
01-13-2015, 01:41 PM
This article would seem to shed a good bit of light on the circumstances at Florida which largely lead to Meyer leaving. It was written shortly after he left. It also, it seems to me, may have something to do with Mullen emphasizing the character of recruits the way he does.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/story/2012-04-09/urban-meyer-florida-ohio-state-ncaa-violation-recruiting-drugs-program-will-musc

sleepy dawg
01-13-2015, 02:34 PM
Since I grew up in central Florida, my sister and high school buddies are all there still. A couple of them sent texts about liar Myer leaving them in a lurch and was basically asked to leave so they could "upgrade." Kind of reminds me of how our fans wanted a better basketball coach and got what they wished for.

So if our next coach is worse than Ray, you're saying you deserve that, because you want to improve on a shitty situation?