PDA

View Full Version : Fox out in Denver

Coach34
01-12-2015, 08:17 PM
All he did was win division titles

it was "mutually" agreed to part ways. Bulllllllllllshit

Political Hack
01-12-2015, 08:22 PM
I don't get it. Manning was playing with a torn quad and they we're still 2 possessions away from the AFC championship.

putting Talib on Hilton is very, very questionable though.

THE Bruce Dickinson
01-12-2015, 08:27 PM
This is the same type of move that San Diego pulled with Marty Schottenheimer. Next year when the Broncos go 9-7 after a Norv Turner type hire, I won't feel one bit sorry for them.

Political Hack
01-12-2015, 08:28 PM
yep. they just screwed Manning.

BiscuitEater
01-12-2015, 08:33 PM

Stands...bullshit bullshit...Stands

Nice chicken-shit edit that pointed out just how 'hypocritical' you really are.

What's wrong ... can't stand the 'truth'?

Political Hack
01-12-2015, 08:42 PM
Stands...bullshit bullshit...Stands

I laughed.

Aces High
01-12-2015, 08:43 PM
yep. they just screwed Manning.

Id guess he has played his last game as a bronco. Maybe he will go to Nashville to tutor the #2 pick for a year and retire and buy the Titans.

Coach34
01-12-2015, 08:46 PM
and for the idiot Biscuit Eater:

Fox played in the Super Bowl last year- Stands never sniffed a Sweet 16. It's literally not even close

Political Hack
01-12-2015, 08:47 PM

Fox played in the Super Bowl last year- Stands never sniffed a Sweet 16. It's literally not even close

adequate rebuttal. the Stans debate continues...

Dawgface
01-12-2015, 09:00 PM
Fox leaving should make for an easy retirement decision in Manning's case.

bobcat91
01-12-2015, 09:02 PM
Fox is an average head coach. Nothing more and nothing less. I watched him at Carolina and he never had back to back winning seasons. He doesn't have what it takes to make the big call. Just plays percentages. Will be a solid hire for Chicago, but will never win anything that matters.

Coach34
01-12-2015, 09:14 PM
He has coached in 2 Super Bowls

THE Bruce Dickinson
01-12-2015, 09:19 PM
He is one of 6 coached ever to take 2 different teams to a super bowl. The 5 others:

Dick Vermeil
Mike Holmgren
Don Shula
Dan Reeves
Bill Parcels

Pretty average list there *

SapperDawg
01-12-2015, 09:45 PM
We are about to find out in a very public way if Elway is as smart as he thinks he is.

My vote is that cocky SOB is about to find out his mouth is writing checks his ass cant cash.

War Machine Dawg
01-12-2015, 10:17 PM

How about that great football executive John Elway? Football genius, you know.

http://i.imgur.com/7WuyEtn.gif

War Machine Dawg
01-12-2015, 10:19 PM
Fox is an average head coach. Nothing more and nothing less. I watched him at Carolina and he never had back to back winning seasons. He doesn't have what it takes to make the big call. Just plays percentages. Will be a solid hire for Chicago, but will never win anything that matters.

Ummm.....the Carolina franchise has never had back-to-back winning seasons. Don't know what it is about that franchise, but they are the epitome of roller coster results.

Political Hack
01-12-2015, 10:21 PM
How about that great football executive John Elway? Football genius, you know.

http://i.imgur.com/7WuyEtn.gif

I'm at odds over this. You just signed the #2 rated CB in the league to a $42.5M deal and you put Talib on T.Y.? I'd have slapped Harris Jr with that responsibility without thought. they cover him up and it's a different game.

Political Hack
01-12-2015, 10:22 PM
Ummm.....the Carolina franchise has never had back-to-back winning seasons. Don't know what it is about that franchise, but they are the epitome of roller coster results.

it's the NFC south. Falcons are close to the same way. Tampa is too, in recent years at least. It's hard to sustain success in that division.

CadaverDawg
01-12-2015, 10:44 PM
Can't believe they fired Fox. Denver deserves mediocrity for that move.

bobcat91
01-12-2015, 10:45 PM
He has coached in 2 Super Bowls

And both were smashing successes. Again, he is very average. Ray Freaking Malavisi went to a super bowl. So did Forest Gregg. Tom Flores who was a mouth breather went to two. His favorite play is a punt. He is an average coach who will keep getting recycled because he is a butt kissing yes man.

Coach34
01-12-2015, 10:57 PM
And both were smashing successes. Again, he is very average. Ray Freaking Malavisi went to a super bowl. So did Forest Gregg. Tom Flores who was a mouth breather went to two. His favorite play is a punt. He is an average coach who will keep getting recycled because he is a butt kissing yes man.

Carolina lost on a last second Fg to the 2nd best QB ever- Jake Delhomme vs Tom Brady- think about that
Seattle was way better than Denver last year

Fox is very damn good coach...your post is shit....hell, Flores beat Joe Gibbs and a Washington team they were underdogs to. wtf???

bobcat91
01-12-2015, 11:15 PM
Carolina lost on a last second Fg to the 2nd best QB ever- Jake Delhomme vs Tom Brady- think about that
Seattle was way better than Denver last year

Fox is very damn good coach...your post is shit....hell, Flores beat Joe Gibbs and a Washington team they were underdogs to. wtf???

Fox Had some of the best talent in the NFL for several years at Carolina. He lacked a consistent QB. He was 73-71 there. At Denver he had Peyton Manning who was still a top 2 qb in the league until his injuries this year and as good a receiving core as there is in the league. The Secondary had 3 pro bowlers. No big wins. History asks did you win the big one. History shows he never won anything that mattered. That's the legacy of John Fox.

quickstrike2
01-13-2015, 09:23 AM
I am indifferent on the fire. He was gifted the chance to coach a Manning team. Manning runs the offense, so all you have to do as a coach is be a figurehead and focus on the defense. You got the back end of Manning's prime and couldn't get it done. Should have beat the Ravens the first year, did get to the Super Bowl but was one of the worst ones in history, and should have beat the Colts. So basically, Manning can get you to the playoffs by himself, but he can't win playoff games by himself and usually struggles, so this is where the coach comes in and helps get it done, he didn't.

BiscuitEater
01-13-2015, 01:21 PM

Was point out that Fox had NINE Pro-bowlers, huge group of free-agents signed by Elway and 'still' can't win the big games. Yes, they made it to the SB and again 'disappointed.'

Peyton is 2-3 in play-off games for the Broncos under Fox. Oh, and Stans was the Associate HC for two Sweet-16 teams.

THE Bruce Dickinson
01-13-2015, 03:44 PM
I would not be one bit surprised if Elway hires Mike Shanahan back in Denver. He will try to run the ball with power and truly drive the broncos into the ground. Expect them to get surpassed by the chargers and chiefs next year in the AFC west.