PDA

View Full Version : Make sure and check the Outdoor Board for grilling ideas and recipes

Coach34
01-12-2015, 06:29 PM
as well as the BS board. Those are two under appreciated boards that should start taking off.

Barking 13
01-12-2015, 06:48 PM
for sure.. lots of good stuff shared in Outdoor Dawgs.. and Beastman is a cookin' fool....

DawgPoundRock
01-12-2015, 06:53 PM
Imma be posting more recipes this year. Im getting geared up for BBQ competition season, i just ordered a new Lang 48 and cant wait too get it. Also imma be bottling up my BBQ sauce this year, so i would love to send all you guys a sample when i get all that stuff together.

CadaverDawg
01-12-2015, 06:56 PM
Imma be posting more recipes this year. Im getting geared up for BBQ competition season, i just ordered a new Lang 48 and cant wait too get it. Also imma be bottling up my BBQ sauce this year, so i would love to send all you guys a sample when i get all that stuff together.

That would be awesome man. Keep us posted!

Dawgbite
01-12-2015, 07:14 PM
Imma want to try yo BBQ sauce but I be cookin my own meat. Do you get up to Toobelow for the Don't Be Cruel BBQ Duel? If you do, I'll look yo ass up.

msstate7
01-12-2015, 07:19 PM
Imma want to try yo BBQ sauce but I be cookin my own meat. Do you get up to Toobelow for the Don't Be Cruel BBQ Duel? If you do, I'll look yo ass up.

Stop it haha