PDA

View Full Version : Machine Gun Kelly has arrived at Grenada Without The Lake

Coach34
01-12-2015, 09:23 AM
Guesses on how long before his 1st "shenannigan"?

Ima say EliteDawg Day- April 1st

CadaverDawg
01-12-2015, 09:29 AM
I still can't believe Freeze and his holy mantra are letting that kid on campus.* How does one maintain a "he's a Godly, Christian man" label while signing pieces of garbage like Kelly? I can't help but to think that this would be a black eye if it were us doing it.

I bet he will get into trouble by the end of May, but I'm not sure it will be reported. More than likely, it will be broken here on elitedawgs....then Nafoomers will say we made it up....and then about 4-6 months later it will leak out that it really did happen, and we will be proven accurate yet again. What you think Coach?

BeardoMSU
01-12-2015, 09:32 AM
I still can't believe Freeze and his holy mantra are letting that kid on campus.* How does one maintain a "he's a godly, Christian man" label while signing pieces of garbage like Kelly? I can't help but to think that this would be a black eye if it were us doing it.

Don't you know? Freeze has made a career out of helping and guiding troubled young men to better lives***

...as long as those young men are talented football players...

starkvegasdawg
01-12-2015, 09:41 AM
I'll see your bets on how long it takes him to get into trouble and raise you that this will be what he looks like in 3 years after he finishes his career of Bucky Ball.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000138871/polls_thug_life_1736_183736_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Political Hack
01-12-2015, 10:07 AM
the guy has a mongoose poster in the background. If pay serious money to watch that guy take on a BMX course.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-12-2015, 10:16 AM
Probably around the same time that Freeze throws him under the bus...

CadaverDawg
01-12-2015, 10:21 AM
https://i.imgur.com/g09mkcS.gif

BeardoMSU
01-12-2015, 10:21 AM
the guy has a mongoose poster in the background. If pay serious money to watch that guy take on a BMX course.

Yeah, no doubt. At least he has good taste in rap music. Pac is the shiznit.

War Machine Dawg
01-12-2015, 10:27 AM
I still can't believe Freeze and his holy mantra are letting that kid on campus.* How does one maintain a "he's a Godly, Christian man" label while signing pieces of garbage like Kelly? I can't help but to think that this would be a black eye if it were us doing it.

I bet he will get into trouble by the end of May, but I'm not sure it will be reported. More than likely, it will be broken here on elitedawgs....then Nafoomers will say we made it up....and then about 4-6 months later it will leak out that it really did happen, and we will be proven accurate yet again. What you think Coach?

I've already seen at least 1 Facebook post from a BearShark I know talking about how sorry Kelly was and how he deserves a chance. It was in response to his agreement to do community service.

Dawgface
01-12-2015, 11:30 AM
I wonder how Freeze will react on the sideline when Kelley chews his ass out on play calling? Probably the way Jumbo Fisher did.

starkvegasdawg
01-12-2015, 12:01 PM
I wonder how Freeze will react on the sideline when Kelley chews his ass out on play calling? Probably the way Jumbo Fisher did.

He'll call time out and hold a brief prayer meeting. Then a booster will send him a text saying that if he doesn't act right this month's duffel bag of cash will get lost.

deltadawg99
01-12-2015, 12:10 PM
Id rather them have this clown then Braxton Miller. I would think Kelly making it to campus closes the book on Miller to Oxford.

yjnkdawg
01-12-2015, 12:11 PM

If you have the stars at OM, apparently you can do that. RN endorses this statement.

TrapGame
01-12-2015, 12:14 PM
Did he bring his AK with him?*

Serious though, this kid will be on the roof of the Lyceum shooting co-eds before it's over. He's bat shit crazy!

Johnson85
01-12-2015, 02:24 PM

In general I think coaches should give guys a chance. You have to be strategic and know that you can't have a recruiting class full of them, but a college coach could do a lot of a good for a lot of players by giving them a new chance in a new environment.

But this seems like a bizarre guy to take a flyer on (ignoring their obvious QB need). He's probably not coming from a terrible environment, or at least one that he will leave. He's had plenty of chances, including at CLemson, so this seems like a bad choice to take a flyer on, both because it likely won't be successful and because he seems particularly undeserving.

starkvegasdawg
01-12-2015, 02:28 PM
In general I think coaches should give guys a chance. You have to be strategic and know that you can't have a recruiting class full of them, but a college coach could do a lot of a good for a lot of players by giving them a new chance in a new environment.

But this seems like a bizarre guy to take a flyer on (ignoring their obvious QB need). He's probably not coming from a terrible environment, or at least one that he will leave. He's had plenty of chances, including at CLemson, so this seems like a bad choice to take a flyer on, both because it likely won't be successful and because he seems particularly undeserving.

But Bucky can't ignore the QB need. When you have two on roster and one has actually thrown the ball backwards in a game then your standards start to go way down.

I seen it dawg
01-12-2015, 02:46 PM
This should coincide with slingblade transferring out. Please let that happen.

SouthMsDawg
01-12-2015, 02:53 PM
If he's hanging out with the Kimdashian brothers I give him until late April when they are having their spring parties and Double Decker in Oxford.

yjnkdawg
01-12-2015, 02:55 PM
If I was Kincade, I doubt I would take any reps away from MGK, even if I got the opportunity.

Liverpooldawg
01-12-2015, 03:02 PM
One thing is for sure: if he does get into trouble it will happens long time before we ever hear about it. That is assuming the we will actually ever hear about, who's not a given.

Saltydog
01-12-2015, 03:03 PM
rather than later. Two "hail Mary's" and one "our Father" should be enough to get back in the graces of the buck toothed one.

MabenMaroon
01-12-2015, 06:23 PM
So he is at the seminary now, have they issued him his choir robe and rosaries yet? Can't wait until an SEC d-linemen plants his face in the turf in a not so gentle manner. Gonna love seeing that reaction.

BeardoMSU
01-12-2015, 06:29 PM
So he is at the seminary now, have they issued him his choir robe and rosaries yet? Can't wait until an SEC d-linemen plants his face in the turf in a not so gentle manner. Gonna love seeing that reaction.

He's gonna burn that place down...
http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/KF/2013/01/30/flaming_priest_skull.gif