PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Article

MsStateBaseball
01-11-2015, 08:07 AM
By Brandon Walker of Columbus Dispatch on Saturday. Very good article on Cohen's philosophy. For all those complain about decisions, this should clear some of that up.

bulldogcountry1
01-11-2015, 08:33 AM
http://www.cdispatch.com/sports/article.asp?aid=39260

I seen it dawg
01-11-2015, 10:32 AM
Nothing wrong with that.

HancockCountyDog
01-11-2015, 11:34 AM
By Brandon Walker of Columbus Dispatch on Saturday. Very good article on Cohen's philosophy. For all those complain about decisions, this should clear some of that up.

Thanks for this, between us having to find a new kicker, and the train wreck of a basketball program, I needed to read something positive.

Political Hack
01-11-2015, 11:49 AM
really wish baseball season was starting sooner.

Outside Dawg
01-11-2015, 11:53 AM

I really like Brandon Walker's stuff. He's pretty new to that job but puts out some really good stuff.

Todd4State
01-11-2015, 01:06 PM
That was good. Really, the biggest thing is going to be sorting out the pitching staff. We need one of our sophomores or McCord to step up and take a weekend starting role so we won't have to piece things together as much. Paul Young is going to be a key from March forward because if he can nail down the midweek spot, then we won't have to pull someone from the weekend group.