PDA

View Full Version : I love the ignorance of Bafoom

Coach34
01-11-2015, 12:32 AM
bless their hearts- they are too stupid to realize we are making fun of them when we talk about Denzel being in Haiti

"F.A.P. is the Fan Accepted Propaganda. The acronym was created by Jughead (I believe) in response to how Elitedawgs takes outlandish rumors and over time accepts them as truth.
Like Nkemdiche was in Haiti, Rebbear wives/daughters are prostitutes, Freeze tells recruits Mullen is a Scientologist, Chris Jones wasn't in Oxford..... "

Quaoarsking
01-11-2015, 12:35 AM
Who believes Chris Jones wasn't in Oxford? There were photographs clearly showing him there at an event right before signing day, and he has said in multiple interviews that he was there. I literally think there isn't a single person here who believes that he wasn't there.

Also, EliteDawgs didn't even exist yet when the Chris Jones Recruiting Drama was going down, so it's not like there ever were posters here made that claim.

Political Hack
01-11-2015, 08:38 AM
nobody ever said their wives were prostitutes... just recanted what CJ tweeted after getting a ride from one of their daughters.

"I fear for their souls."

StingRay
01-11-2015, 12:37 PM
Clanga!