PDA

View Full Version : Luke Brasher 2016 LB

pdawg10msu
01-08-2015, 10:23 PM
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1382706/highlights/222209377

I watched this kid in a couple of games(The're the closest school to where I live now that is any good). He is the best pure tackler I have seen in person. When he gets his hand on you, you're going down. He is a pretty big guy with decent speed. I know he is being looked at by a few SEC schools, but I don't think State is. Wish they would!

Edited to add recent update: I spoke with his Dad(Local Pastor and a regular customer of ours) and he said he has received interest from Tennessee and Arkansas, as far as SEC goes. He also said Ole Miss sent him a letter. Nothing from us though.

PMDawg
01-08-2015, 11:12 PM
Their is a gud chance that we may cam except for their to be a look. There going over they're to cee him.

pdawg10msu
01-08-2015, 11:31 PM
I'm not following PMdawg. Are you trying to be an a**hole or have you already had to much to drink?

MadisonDawg
01-08-2015, 11:46 PM
I'm not following PMdawg. Are you trying to be an a**hole or have you already had to much to drink?
Your use of there and they're. And your and you're.

BeastMan
01-08-2015, 11:46 PM
That kid sure understands how to play LB. Would love to know his measurables, 40, etc... Best thing for him would be to compete on the camp circuits

AFDawg
01-08-2015, 11:54 PM
A closet high school? How small is that--half-A or quarter-A?

preachermatt83
01-09-2015, 12:19 AM
Chris White 2.0

pdawg10msu
01-09-2015, 01:08 AM
It's actually Pell City High school. They are 6A. If your not from Alabama, that means they are with Hoover, Prattville, Oxford and all the other big dogs.

pdawg10msu
01-09-2015, 01:09 AM
He comes from a very smart football family and he himself is super smart in the classroom and on the field. The measurables I know are he is 6'1, 210lbs. I don't know his bench and squat but I do know he is a strong rascal.

pdawg10msu
01-09-2015, 01:11 AM
Your use of there and they're. And your and you're.

New phone and the auto-correct doesn't correct my stupidity yet. I just figured out how to quote stuff on here. It's a lot different then my old one

DudyDawg
01-09-2015, 02:18 AM
Learn basic English, you sound like an idiot

pdawg10msu
01-09-2015, 02:28 AM
Learn basic English, you sound like an idiot

You might wanna work on your English as well. I mean this is a freaking message board for State fans to get together and discuss all things MSU. Not to completely bash people for there lack of English. Back when this site for started, I loved coming here but now I rarely post cause of idiots like you.

DudyDawg
01-09-2015, 02:37 AM
You might wanna work on your English as well. I mean this is a freaking message board for State fans to get together and discuss all things MSU. Not to completely bash people for there lack of English. Back when this site for started, I loved coming here but now I rarely post cause of idiots like you.

Their*

DudyDawg
01-09-2015, 02:38 AM
Don't usually hate on people for grammar problems, but you keep acting like you don't know why no one took your thread seriously. That's why.

pdawg10msu
01-09-2015, 02:43 AM
Don't usually hate on people for grammar problems, but you keep acting like you don't know why no one took your thread seriously. That's why.

The 2 people who I have always enjoyed reading on here(preachermatt and beastman) actually seemed to take it seriously, so I'm not real concerned about what you think.

pdawg10msu
01-09-2015, 02:49 AM

Check your visitor messages.

DudyDawg
01-09-2015, 02:56 AM
Check your visitor messages.
We're good bud

pdawg10msu
01-09-2015, 08:57 AM
We're good bud

I believe I edited out all of the errors in the original post.

CadaverDawg
01-09-2015, 11:51 AM
Looks like a "football player". Thanks for the info and link, will be interesting to know where he ends up.

pdawg10msu
01-09-2015, 11:53 AM
Looks like a "football player". Thanks for the info and link, will be interesting to know where he ends up.

Does anyone know of anyway to get this seen by someone with State? Even if they don't like what they see, at least it was worth a shot.

BeastMan
01-09-2015, 12:29 PM
Does anyone know of anyway to get this seen by someone with State? Even if they don't like what they see, at least it was worth a shot.

Coaches get emailed hundreds of tapes. You can look up an email to Neil S (assistant rec coord) on the HailState directory. That said, this kids best bet with MSU or any other college is to go compete at the summer camps. Coaches don't always watch all the hundreds of films they get sent but it's impossible to overlook a kid showing out in their presence at camp.

defiantdog
01-09-2015, 12:56 PM

If he makes it to Big Dawg Camp, the coaches will definitely see him. Unfortunately, our coaches mostly hear about kids coming out of 7A schools in Alabama like Hoover, Clay-Chalkville, Shades Valley, Pratville, etc. You have to really stand out to be noticed out of a 6A school. And the typical stomping grounds for 6A schools in Alabama are Oxford, McAdory and Opelika. That's why Brewster was so good as a recruiter, because he would dig for guys like Brasher. But it's difficult for our coaches to find guys like him because they don't have the same resources in Alabama as they do in Mississippi.

Ifyouonlyknew
01-09-2015, 01:13 PM
I'd tweet his hudl highlight to all our coaches, Neil S, Lee Davis, Sleepy if he has a twitter I'm not sure. The MSU recruiting pages & MSU recruiting guys. Send it out to enough MSU guys that it has to fall in someone hands who will give it a honest look & pass it along.

pdawg10msu
01-09-2015, 01:51 PM
I'd tweet his hudl highlight to all our coaches, Neil S, Lee Davis, Sleepy if he has a twitter I'm not sure. The MSU recruiting pages & MSU recruiting guys. Send it out to enough MSU guys that it has to fall in someone hands who will give it a honest look & pass it along.

I went and saw them play Oxford. That was the game I came away impressed. I tweeted it last night to a few coaches. I'm gonna do more today.

pdawg10msu
01-10-2015, 08:31 PM
I tweeted the film to Paul Jones and he retweeted it. I also tweeted it to all the coaches I could.

pdawg10msu
08-28-2015, 02:19 PM
Updated the post.