PDA

View Full Version : To Switch Gears... How are we looking with regards to closing this recruiting class??

RougeDawg
01-05-2015, 04:35 PM
I don't follow recruiting that closely but how do we stand with maintains our current commits and getting a few others at the top of our list? The DC threads have gotten stale so let's change the subject.

yjnkdawg
01-05-2015, 04:46 PM
I don't follow recruiting that closely but how do we stand with maintains our current commits and getting a few others at the top of our list? The DC threads have gotten stale so let's change the subject.

I was wondering the same thing, on how this hire will effect that.

smootness
01-05-2015, 04:59 PM
I have no inside knowledge, but from reading around, it seems that we're likely to keep everyone we have. There are rumors about LSU coming hard after Peters, Washington has said some vague things in the past, and I'm sure there will be rumors about a couple of guys and Ole Miss as we get close to signing day, but there's no one currently in our class that I expect to leave of his own accord.

It seems like we still look pretty good with Campbell, and we'll stay after Lewis, though that's looking less and less likely. After that, I'm sure we'll add a couple more late, probably at least one who isn't on anyone's radar at this point.

Chip
01-05-2015, 05:24 PM
On the new side, according to some things I've read on a couple of Oklahoma sites, it looks like we're interested in a big cornerback (6'2") out of Dallas Kimball HS - Antoine Stephens. He apparently just switched to corner this year, so has been under the radar. State hasn't offered him yet but have shown him some interest in the last week or two. Oklahoma just offered him in the last day or so.