PDA

View Full Version : Pendergast and Durkin still on the market

Op4isabitch
01-05-2015, 12:45 PM
Do you think these guys will/have been interviewed and what's your opinion on them vs a Diaz type hire?

Coach34
01-05-2015, 12:53 PM
Things get very fluid with multiple jobs open and guys available. Hell, Manny could get a look from LSU if Pendergast doesnt end up there. Something needs to happen this week imo

Really Clark?
01-05-2015, 12:57 PM
I think the Durkin market maybe closing with the Stanford DC staying put and him supposedly in Michigan today interviewing. But like coach said its all very fluid right now with multiple guys and programs hovering around. Who makes the first move?

yjnkdawg
01-05-2015, 01:20 PM
Things get very fluid with multiple jobs open and guys available. Hell, Manny could get a look from LSU if Pendergast doesnt end up there. Something needs to happen this week imo

NOLA reported this morning that Pendergast did not have enough familiarity with the SEC and recruiting in the South to encourage LSU coach Les Miles to bring him aboard after meeting with him over the weekend. Chavis was also making around 1.3 million or so at LSU. A new name, former UAB coach Bill Clark is also being discussed, according to NOLA.

Op4isabitch
01-05-2015, 02:33 PM
NOLA reported this morning that Pendergast did not have enough familiarity with the SEC and recruiting in the South to encourage LSU coach Les Miles to bring him aboard after meeting with him over the weekend. Chavis was also making around 1.3 million or so at LSU. A new name, former UAB coach Bill Clark is also being discussed, according to NOLA.

Heck Clark's name has been mentioned on here since the first day, I guess there's not a lot of interest in him from Mullen, either that or he is flying under the radar.

Barking 13
01-05-2015, 02:38 PM
Heck Clark's name has been mentioned on here since the first day, I guess there's not a lot of interest in him from Mullen, either that or he is flying under the radar.

Matt Wyatt was all over this as soon as Collins left..