PDA

View Full Version : Does Anybody Know Why Kevin Steele, AL LB Coach Has Not Come Up As A DC Prospect.

yjnkdawg
01-04-2015, 11:43 PM
Very Impressive resume.

http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/kevin_steele_839042.html

TUSK
01-04-2015, 11:47 PM
Very Impressive resume.

Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
Even some rumors of Kevin Steele and Shoops (sp?) but I don't think he is leaving his home area and Franklin. But yeah a lot of people are thinking Stoops. We will see

the offer would have to scare the shit outta 7 figures... I think he's really close to that, now (700-850ish)...

Really Clark?
01-04-2015, 11:51 PM
Issues the last year as DC at Clemson and gave up 70 vs West Virginia in the bowl game. Worse defense under Saban at Alabama but it was the first year.

HancockCountyDog
01-04-2015, 11:52 PM
Even some rumors of Kevin Steele and Shoops (sp?) but I don't think he is leaving his home area and Franklin. But yeah a lot of people are thinking Stoops. We will see

the offer would have to scare the shit outta 7 figures... I think he's really close to that, now (700-850ish)...

Tusk, what happens to Kirby Smart?

I know its really Saban's defense, but if Kirby can't put a defense on the field with all of the NFL talent Saban recruits for him, what is the point? 40+ points to a OSU team on a 3rd string QB? 40+ and over 600+ yards to AU, at what point is he gone?

Also, what rule is there that Im not aware of that only allows Derrick Henry to touch the ball no more than 15 times a game?

Really Clark?
01-04-2015, 11:52 PM
Lol. And what Tusk posted.

yjnkdawg
01-04-2015, 11:54 PM

Thanks TUSK, I figured he would be a hard pull if even any possibility on getting him. I know he was mentioned in the LSU DC position talk. He would be a homerun type hire.

engie
01-04-2015, 11:55 PM
Very Impressive resume.

Look a little deeper than the school website. If people don't want Manny because of one year at Texas, there's zero chance they can want Kevin Steelle for 2 years at Clemson.

yjnkdawg
01-04-2015, 11:58 PM
Lol. And what Tusk posted.

Thanks Really Clark. My supposedly homerun turned into watching 3 straight pitches being called strikes on me lol.

TUSK
01-05-2015, 12:02 AM
Tusk, what happens to Kirby Smart?

I know its really Saban's defense, but if Kirby can't put a defense on the field with all of the NFL talent Saban recruits for him, what is the point? 40+ points to a OSU team on a 3rd string QB? 40+ and over 600+ yards to AU, at what point is he gone?

Also, what rule is there that Im not aware of that only allows Derrick Henry to touch the ball no more than 15 times a game?

Kirby is safe... They are just going to have to ease off the "break but don't bend" defense until Saban can meet with the Ncaa Rules Committee and let them know what the new, offense limiting rules need to be... I'm thinking a minimum 10 second rule between plays...

Regarding My Dark Lord, he's gonna have to tighten up a bit... after the debacle of a season in '14, his NC winning % at Bammer has dropped below 40%...

this is clearly unacceptable...

and I agree about Henry... I'd toss sweep his ass to death... then put in another 5*....

yjnkdawg
01-05-2015, 12:06 AM
Look a little deeper than the school website. If people don't want Manny because of one year at Texas, there's zero chance they can want Kevin Steelle for 2 years at Clemson.

Yep, I agree Engie. The Bama site wouldn't have anything negative.