PDA

View Full Version : If the rumor is true

basedog
01-04-2015, 08:32 PM
Rose Bowl says it's hog wash about O and money meaning that wasn't the deciding factor.
Also Hughes turned down another offer and he's coming back.

I found it interesting that Murray thinks Turner is a better x and o coach than O and his explanation makes sense to me.

Another rumor from
GP was Diaz reached out to Collins, was said to be more about talent than Mullen or Starkville which he already knows.

Interesting articles on GP and I have to agree what is being said by the two talking heads.

cheewgumm
01-04-2015, 08:37 PM
So manny left State last time because he didn't lole our talent?

And he was the DC partly responsible for bringing in talent?

Coach34
01-04-2015, 08:41 PM
wasnt about money with O- as I said earlier...O put Mullen on hold so he could talk to LSU- Mullen said screw that and moved on

Coach34
01-04-2015, 08:42 PM
I found it interesting that Murray thinks Turner is a better x and o coach than O and his explanation makes sense to me.

Murray has literally no ****ing clue what X's and O's Orgeron knows.

Raytoraid83
01-04-2015, 09:15 PM
It was our friends up north that tried to get Hughes. That wouldve have been disastrous for recruiting reasons. In reference to d coordinator, no one knows. The only consensus rumor is we will know in the next couple of days. Thank gah.

Harrydawg
01-04-2015, 09:23 PM
So, UM made a run at Hughes? That should make many of the little bitches on this board feel good......

bTw, Hughes going to UM would be a scary thought, Hughes is a VIP on this staff from a recruiting standpoint.

Bully13
01-04-2015, 09:23 PM
It was our friends up north that tried to get Hughes. That wouldve have been disastrous for recruiting reasons. In reference to d coordinator, no one knows. The only consensus rumor is we will know in the next couple of days. Thank gah.

Hughes went to oxfart to interview?

Raytoraid83
01-04-2015, 09:28 PM
Hughes went to oxfart to interview?

Just what I heard. Not sure if an actual interview ever took place.

AlSwearengen
01-04-2015, 09:28 PM
Trying to flip our coaches now.

Todd4State
01-04-2015, 10:45 PM
Rumor is Melvin Smith is going to Ole Miss.

TheDogFather
01-04-2015, 10:45 PM
Murray has literally no ****ing clue what X's and O's Orgeron knows.

Irony at its finest.

TheDogFather
01-04-2015, 10:46 PM
Just what I heard. Not sure if an actual interview ever took place.

There it is again.

PendingTransaction
01-04-2015, 10:55 PM
Rumor is Melvin Smith is going to Ole Miss.

Seriously?

Homedawg
01-04-2015, 11:01 PM
Tony did not interview at ole miss. Interview wasnt necessary, high wants him badly. So for the third time, high has made a run at tony.

Political Hack
01-04-2015, 11:10 PM
Tony did not interview at ole miss. Interview wasnt necessary, high wants him badly. So for the third time, high has made a run at tony.

was about to say, this isn't new. They've come after the man they've called "bag man" for over a decade about a dozen times too.

how nasty could things get if Melvin goes to Ole Miss and O ends up at State? No secrets are safe anymore...

maroonmania
01-04-2015, 11:10 PM
Another rumor from
GP was Diaz reached out to Collins, was said to be more about talent than Mullen or Starkville which he already knows.

Interesting articles on GP and I have to agree what is being said by the two talking heads.

Yep, apparently Collins defense with the 1a/1b philosophy needs ZERO dropoff from the first string to the second string. Could see why he is looking for more talent but we will see if he can find it on Florida's defense.

Smitty
01-04-2015, 11:16 PM
how nasty could things get if Melvin goes to Ole Miss and O ends up at State? No secrets are safe anymore...

How does Bama/Auburn deal with this type of thing? Seems they take a professional mobster approach where there is just a reckless approach by OM.

Todd4State
01-04-2015, 11:19 PM
How does Bama/Auburn deal with this type of thing? Seems they take a professional mobster approach where there is just a reckless approach by OM.

Probably a lot like how the U.S. and Russia handled the Cold War.

Smitty
01-04-2015, 11:31 PM
Probably a lot like how the U.S. and Russia handled the Cold War.

Good analogy... Making Ole Miss Al Qaeda