PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys/Lions

MetEdDawg
01-04-2015, 06:41 PM
Slay is doing a great job on Dez Bryant tonight. He's been covering him most of the night and is shutting him down. Nice to see an MSU guy shutting down one of the most electric guys in the NFL.

State82
01-04-2015, 07:17 PM
I've never seen a call like that. Interference called, announced by the ref and then the flag is picked up. Bizarre.

Dallas_Dawg
01-04-2015, 07:21 PM
That was some shady shit by the officials there

Original48
01-04-2015, 07:39 PM
I've never seen a call like that. Interference called, announced by the ref and then the flag is picked up. Bizarre.
Yeah that call made Tusk blush. Don't have a dog in the hunt but I anxiously await the call/non call that prevents a Lions touchdown.

HailState39110
01-04-2015, 07:59 PM

That was a shady call right there. I've never seen anything like it. The fix was in for the Cowboys to win that game

Mutt the Hoople
01-04-2015, 08:06 PM
I think the Refs wanted payback on Khdechie Suh getting his suspension overturned.

Dawgowar
01-04-2015, 08:46 PM
That was a shady call right there. I've never seen anything like it. The fix was in for the Cowboys to win that game

Yeah, like the Lions roughing penalty the same ref waived 'No' at? Suh shouldn't have even been on the damn field. It was a crap crew that true to NFL form, is a composite crew made up of all stars. Hate that policy. The games should be called by the same crews that work together all year.

RougeDawg
01-04-2015, 09:34 PM

Makeup call for the horrible "running into the kicker" penalty in the 1st that led to Detroit's 2nd td. The punters flop was better than any you'll see at the World Cup. That crew was pretty bad overall but the shitty calls were pretty even for both teams.

Bully13
01-04-2015, 09:39 PM
Makeup call for the horrible "running into the kicker" penalty in the 1st that led to Detroit's 2nd td. The punters flop was better than any you'll see at the World Cup. That crew was pretty bad overall but the shitty calls were pretty even for both teams.

I've always noticed thru decades of watching football that when a bad call gets made, then a "make up" call gets made to compensate.

I pull for the Boys. but that looked like PI to me. it looked liked that to an official too because he thru the flag. then it gets picked up. like someone said earlier, that would make Tusk blush.

Mutt the Hoople
01-05-2015, 10:51 AM
I've always noticed thru decades of watching football that when a bad call gets made, then a "make up" call gets made to compensate.

I pull for the Boys. but that looked like PI to me. it looked liked that to an official too because he thru the flag. then it gets picked up. like someone said earlier, that would make Tusk blush.
It was Incidential Contact.

CJDAWG85
01-05-2015, 11:42 AM
It was not a make up call. You don't make a call then go back 15 seconds later and waive it off. Not to mention Dez Bryant running on the field without a helmet and yelling at the official. NFL is not football anymore. It's basically WWE. Nothing but entertainment.

thf24
01-05-2015, 11:48 AM
Makeup call for the horrible "running into the kicker" penalty in the 1st that led to Detroit's 2nd td.

Yeah that call made Tusk blush. Don't have a dog in the hunt but I anxiously await the call/non call that prevents a Lions touchdown.

This may go against the majority opinion, but I can't stand "make up calls." Bad calls are part of the game because humans make mistakes; just own it, tell the negatively affected team to suck it up, and move on. By making what amounts to a second bad call, just intentionally this time, all you're doing is further altering the game, and likely even more significantly than the initial bad call.

Bully13
01-05-2015, 12:18 PM
It was Incidential Contact.

Forget the *****?