PDA

View Full Version : Durkin still at play?

Big4Dawg
01-04-2015, 06:04 PM
Most thought he would end up at Michigan but looks like Lance Anderson (Stanford DC) is Harbaugh's man.

PendingTransaction
01-04-2015, 06:07 PM
Manny is the DC

Really Clark?
01-04-2015, 08:04 PM
I think Harbaugh is trying to get both and keep Mattison. If this is true, I'm giving Durkin and Mattison a call and try to pry on of them away if possible. If Harbaugh gets all three, that is an incredible defensive staff.

msstate7
01-04-2015, 08:06 PM
I think Harbaugh is trying to get both and keep Mattison. If this is true, I'm giving Durkin and Mattison a call and try to pry on of them away if possible. If Harbaugh gets all three, that is an incredible defensive staff.

Mattison is almost 70. I'd rather hire someone younger. He did do a good job at Michigan this year though

Ifyouonlyknew
01-04-2015, 08:08 PM
Mattison just wants a job at Michigan in any capacity he's not going to be the DC. Durkin is currently unemployed & formerly worked for Harbaugh so that's a natural fit. Now if they get Stanford DC to come join the staff too now he's really done something.

Really Clark?
01-04-2015, 08:12 PM
Mattison is almost 70. I'd rather hire someone younger. He did do a good job at Michigan this year though

Yeah I know but he has history with Mullen and his defenses with the Ravens were really good as well. Heck of a coach.

Really Clark?
01-04-2015, 08:13 PM
Mattison just wants a job at Michigan in any capacity he's not going to be the DC. Durkin is currently unemployed & formerly worked for Harbaugh so that's a natural fit. Now if they get Stanford DC to come join the staff too now he's really done something.

Yeah. All three is pretty dang impressive.