PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bulldawg fans that live in Alabama...

Dawg61
01-03-2015, 06:25 PM
what's the mood/reaction like in that state right now? A funeral statewide? We need some good old schadenfreude in here.

Barking 13
01-03-2015, 06:31 PM
I thought half the state was on suicide watch yesterday.. we're watching for tornadoes today...

Heard some boys at the grocery store yesterday whining about Kiffin's offense..

Dawg61
01-03-2015, 06:40 PM
I thought half the state was on suicide watch yesterday.. we're watching for tornadoes today...

Bama shit the bed so bad. They were up 20-7.

Dawgface
01-03-2015, 06:41 PM
I've been in Orange Beach and have run into a few bama fans. Most kind of laughed it off. Surprised me.

State82
01-03-2015, 06:45 PM

What about the 35 points OSU dropped on Saban's defense? Oh, that's right. The Dark Lord is invincible and does no wrong. Must be Kiffin then. He better board up his windows.

Barking 13
01-03-2015, 07:01 PM
What about the 35 points OSU dropped on Saban's defense? Oh, that's right. The Dark Lord is invincible and does no wrong. Must be Kiffin then. He better board up his windows.

yeah, they were talking about they can't run the ball like they did when they had Richardson and Ingram.. I just laughed and kept on down the aisle...

TUSK
01-03-2015, 07:12 PM
I won't/can't speak for Bammer's as a whole... but I'm chilly-chill...

we had an inexperienced team (3rd least experience in the SEC), with a RB/ATH at QB (that most thought would suck), a new OC (that most thought would be a cancer), had some injuries to key personnel (Kelly, Jackson, Devall, etc) at bad times (Ole Miss).... I could go on...

I actually thought Saban had perhaps his best off-season/season at Bammer...

A bright spot is that with all the early injuries, we found some legit FR/SO badasses on defense and Kiffin got a year under his belt... (Ragland, Anderson, Brown, etc.)

My main concern is that Bama improves their defense to adjust to what's going on with today's offenses... I'm not sure the "break but don't bend" is the way to go, going forward... OSU killed Bammer with 3 big plays + the DL return for a TD...

oh, and the OSU defense impressed me.

State82
01-03-2015, 07:14 PM
yeah, they were talking about they can't run the ball like they did when they had Richardson and Ingram.. I just laughed and kept on down the aisle...

Gumps. They are always good for a few yucks. Especially after a monumental loss.

Edited to add: I'll give Tusk a pass on this one. He's ok in my book.