PDA

View Full Version : Cam Newton

Rick Danko
01-03-2015, 03:55 PM
I find myself shamefully wanting him to fail epically in the pro game. You are not supposed to feel this way towards others but after watching the E:60 on him this morning and his flippant attitude to what occurred during his recruitment, as well as his father taking the approach that it was all State, I just cannot stand him/them.

All that said, any players in the NFL you all detest and/or want to see fail? Please discuss.

msstate7
01-03-2015, 03:57 PM
Eli manning

Bully13
01-03-2015, 08:08 PM
the more and more I think about the Cam deal, it appears WE were the ones who 17'd up. if we would have just played the game, we get the natty instead of AU.

we need people in charge who will let us have nice things. don't blame Cam, blame our stupid assed people in charge.

Fire Bracky to begin with.

Mutt the Hoople
01-03-2015, 08:21 PM
I'm sorry...but after seeing Pedd State getting off scot-free after allowing their second-greatest hero to molest dozens of little boys and their greatest hero looking the other way, and after seeing Rapeis Winston able to rape and steal without consequence, Cam going to a school after receiving some extra money just doesn't rile me as much.

Dawgowar
01-03-2015, 08:45 PM
So hoping a Tsunami hits the Carolina Coast and brings a 100 foot wall of water all the way to his house would be holding too much of a grudge at this point? Please note, I did say his house, not him. His own driving may do that sadly.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
01-03-2015, 08:59 PM
I find myself shamefully wanting him to fail epically in the pro game. You are not supposed to feel this way towards others but after watching the E:60 on him this morning and his flippant attitude to what occurred during his recruitment, as well as his father taking the approach that it was all State, I just cannot stand him/them.

All that said, any players in the NFL you all detest and/or want to see fail? Please discuss.

This ^^^^. I hated the Carolina Pampers before $cam showed up. His arrival put the Pampers on par with San Fransicko and the dirty whatevers.

Bully13
01-03-2015, 09:03 PM
I'm sorry...but after seeing Pedd State getting off scot-free after allowing their second-greatest hero to molest dozens of little boys and their greatest hero looking the other way, and after seeing Rapeis Winston able to rape and steal without consequence, Cam going to a school after receiving some extra money just doesn't rile me as much.

great comparison between child molestation and what goes on in the day to day ongoings in recrutiting in college football

Mutt the Hoople
01-03-2015, 09:45 PM
great comparison between child molestation and what goes on in the day to day ongoings in recrutiting in college football
Joe Paterno once said that he didn't want to leave college football to the Jackie Sherrills or Barry Switzers of the world...

After what Jerry Sandusky and Joe Paterno did to those little kids, paying players and cheating at recruiting is almost pure and innocent.

stalkingpoon
01-03-2015, 11:21 PM
The reason the Cam deal fell through isn't because Bracky wouldn't let it happen. Egos got hurt after Auburn countered.

drunkernhelldawg
01-04-2015, 12:52 AM
A lot of time has passed. Can't help but admire the greatness of his game.

bulldawg28
01-04-2015, 02:02 PM
Cam wanted to be a bulldog, I respect him.