PDA

View Full Version : Peters

RBritt
01-03-2015, 12:31 PM
What's the word with all the LSU smoke surrounding Peters? They seem awfully confident.

Ifyouonlyknew
01-03-2015, 12:34 PM
Jamal likes attention. I'm not really worried about him Mom is locked in with Hughes & MSU.

ETA: Every fanbase exudes confidence in most situations besides MSU. Just something our fans haven't learned to do.

GreenheadDawg
01-03-2015, 12:36 PM
Jamal likes attention. I'm not really worried about him Mom is locked in with Hughes & MSU.

I think this is spot on. I don't know shit about recruiting but it seems like Jamal just like trolling any fan base that will bite. I don't blame him, enjoy the process kid but end up in maroon and white!

ETA: Like I said in another thread, the cajuns down here are very confident. I hear it every day. But I think Peters knows he has a lot better chance of playing as a true freshman with us

GreenheadDawg
01-03-2015, 12:43 PM

ETA: Every fanbase exudes confidence in most situations besides MSU. Just something our fans haven't learned to do.

Well most fan bases are so confident with our recruits because they can't imagine someone would chose State over the LSUs, Bamas, and Barns

RBritt
01-03-2015, 12:50 PM
He starts day one for us.

ShotgunDawg
01-03-2015, 12:50 PM
Peters will be wearing maroon and white. No worries

Ifyouonlyknew
01-03-2015, 01:06 PM
Well most fan bases are so confident with our recruits because they can't imagine someone would chose State over the LSUs, Bamas, and Barns

It's not just the powers. Ky, OM, Arky, etc all have confidence in recruiting & just in general & they've done nothing more than MSU.

engie
01-03-2015, 01:28 PM
It's not just the powers. Ky, OM, Arky, etc all have confidence in recruiting & just in general & they've done nothing more than MSU.

It goes back to the very foundations the schools are based on and the general humility of the fanbase... It'll take us years and years of really good recruiting and really good engineering $$ to overcome that.