PDA

View Full Version : For those who are not "SEC fans":

Bullmutt
01-02-2015, 01:26 PM
Read this and then try to convince me that having other SEC teams lose OOC or bowl games doesn't hurt MSU. Recruits nationwide read and hear this kind of crap written by anti-SEC gloaters and suddenly their conviction that they want to play in the SEC starts to erode. Does it hurt the Bamas, Floridas, LSUs, and Georgias alittle more than it hurts us? Perhaps, but it hurts us, too. In the last analysis, it helps US for the SEC to be perceived as the best conference in college football. Many more kids from other regions of the country will be much more likely to consider us if they're convinced they'll be playing for and against the best football has to offer. A rising tide does, indeed, lift all boats.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/sec-takes-a-beating-on-scoreboard-and-in-perception/ar-BBhrjKP?ocid=OIE8HP

Cabo32
01-02-2015, 05:06 PM
As I was leaving the game last night..the Ohio st fans, which out numbered the BAMA fans 60/40, were mockingly chanting SEC, SEC...after dealing with dickhead bama fans throughout the night I found it kinda funny. Also made me realize how stupid it is when fans of sec schools start that chant.

If we would've won our bowl game none of this SEC allegiance bullshit wouldn't be an issue

TUSK
01-02-2015, 05:36 PM
As I was leaving the game last night..the Ohio st fans, which out numbered the BAMA fans 60/40, were mockingly chanting SEC, SEC...after dealing with dickhead bama fans throughout the night I found it kinda funny. Also made me realize how stupid it is when fans of sec schools start that chant.

If we would've won our bowl game none of this SEC allegiance bullshit wouldn't be an issue

We were loading up for Dallas.*