PDA

View Full Version : We go on the Road Auburn, TA&M, and Arkansas...

rabbitthedawg
01-02-2015, 08:41 AM
Think we can win two out of those three and take care of business at home in 2015? Should be an interesting year.

Dawg496
01-02-2015, 08:49 AM
I believe we'll go 7-0 at home again.

@Mizzou @Auburn @A&M @Arkansas will be extremely though. We should win one at least. We'd need to win 3 to be in the SEC Championship most likely.

MetEdDawg
01-02-2015, 09:01 AM
Auburn is losing a lot. That's a very winnable road game. Texas A&M is a winnable road game because they are losing a lot too. Arkansas might be our toughest road game but they lose a lot on defense. I think half of their starters. Missouri loses their entire starting WR core, their LT and Murphy the RB. They only lose a couple on defense so they should be better there but I do think that is a winnable road game.

We have to beat LSU game 2 of the year at home. That's the jumping off point again. And the good thing is that next week we play Northwestern State while Auburn travels to Baton Rouge game 3. Then we play Auburn game 4 in Jordan Hare. Sets up very very well early in the year again with us travelling to Auburn after they get a road game in Baton Rouge. Auburn also gets Louisville game 1 so it's very possible they could be 1-2 by the time we play them.

HancockCountyDog
01-02-2015, 09:48 AM
Auburn is losing a lot. That's a very winnable road game. Texas A&M is a winnable road game because they are losing a lot too. Arkansas might be our toughest road game but they lose a lot on defense. I think half of their starters. Missouri loses their entire starting WR core, their LT and Murphy the RB. They only lose a couple on defense so they should be better there but I do think that is a winnable road game.

We have to beat LSU game 2 of the year at home. That's the jumping off point again. And the good thing is that next week we play Northwestern State while Auburn travels to Baton Rouge game 3. Then we play Auburn game 4 in Jordan Hare. Sets up very very well early in the year again with us travelling to Auburn after they get a road game in Baton Rouge. Auburn also gets Louisville game 1 so it's very possible they could be 1-2 by the time we play them.

After Wednesday 's performance, I'm worried Fournette may break some rushing record against us.

Ifyouonlyknew
01-02-2015, 10:05 AM
After Wednesday 's performance, I'm worried Fournette may break some rushing record against us.

I'm fine with that as long as the outcome is the same.

Coach 57
01-02-2015, 10:06 AM
Calm down Hancock, you are comparing what happened Vs a triple option team Vs a pro set offense? It's like comparing apples and oranges. We lost to GT because we could not simulate in practice where our LBs were supposed to be & just how they'd be cut pursuing the dive. We had NO LBs coach to coach that position. It wasn't the kids' fault either, it was plain crappy that the guy left our staff during the time we needed to prep that position which is the position he coached.

I'm not sure about the wins & losses for those games mentioned but we will have a shot to win those games for sure.

ShotgunDawg
01-02-2015, 10:28 AM
Calm down Hancock, you are comparing what happened Vs a triple option team Vs a pro set offense? It's like comparing apples and oranges. We lost to GT because we could not simulate in practice where our LBs were supposed to be & just how they'd be cut pursuing the dive. We had NO LBs coach to coach that position. It wasn't the kids' fault either, it was plain crappy that the guy left our staff during the time we needed to prep that position which is the position he coached.

I'm not sure about the wins & losses for those games mentioned but we will have a shot to win those games for sure.

Great post 57. I'm not sure why people can't understand this. I'm disappointed in the way we played defensively, but not shocked. We were a leaderless unit that's most important position against the option didn't have its coach.

Our offense had over 600 yards.

I'm disappointed, but we can rebound from this.

My bigger frustration is that this type of stuff always seems to happen to MSU in good years. Like Cadaver said, " Is a good season, keeping the coaching staff intact, and having a solid recruiting class to much to ask?"