PDA

View Full Version : Buy or Sell: Saban Will Retire If...

BulldogBear
01-02-2015, 12:49 AM
...TUSK's Dark Lord will retire after the 2016 season if they don't win the national championship within the next two seasons, regardless of how good his record might be in those two seasons. Saban doesn't stick around to start losing. Never has. Maybe even after 2015.

As aside, I cannot stand poor clock management. I've never been able to understand it. No sense of urgency at the end. Props to Ohio State for not playing prevent until the last two plays. Prevent prevents the win. Meyer understood that.

MabenMaroon
01-02-2015, 01:22 AM
When he is ready, no sooner.

BulldogBear
01-02-2015, 02:01 AM
If he doesn't by 2016, it'll be the first class in his tenure to NOT win a national championship. Bama fans will meltdown and he'll move on while he can on a high note. He always has.

Todd4State
01-02-2015, 02:55 AM
I think he wants to break the Bear's record for NC if he can. I think he's 64 or 65 right now. And to me, he doesn't seem to have as much of an edge as he used to. I'm going to push for now because I think it depends on how much they drop off between now and 2016, and the talent is certainly still there. I think Lane Kiffin will be better with a QB that fits what he wants to do going forward.

ScoobaDawg
01-02-2015, 04:18 AM
I don't think he is going anywhere anytime soon... What he was able to do this year shows how good of a coach he still is.