PDA

View Full Version : Question for the board....

EngineerDawg
01-01-2015, 10:05 AM
Would anyone say Mullen needs to learn defense as Rex Ryan or Muschamp Needs to learn offense?

I personally don't think its that extreme but found it to be an intriguing question someone asked me.

ShotgunDawg
01-01-2015, 10:11 AM
Would anyone say Mullen needs to learn defense as Rex Ryan or Muschamp Needs to learn offense?

IDK, 2 out of his last 3 defensive coordinators have been hired away to Texas and Florida. Other than Wilson, it's not like we've fired anyone.

That being said, we certainly have some work to do on that side of the ball right now. It should also be exciting though that we won 10 games and have so much room for improvement.

Lumpy Chucklelips
01-01-2015, 11:00 AM
I don't care if Mullen knows the difference between a DT and a FS. What needs to happen is that the D Coordinator is the second highest paid coach behind Mullen that knows his shit inside and out. We need to do what Malzahn and Sumlin have done and turn the defense over to someone that has established themselves. You would think with all of the money we have coming in now that we wouldn't have to rely on grooming someone.

I seen it dawg
01-01-2015, 11:17 AM
I don't care if Mullen knows the difference between a DT and a FS. What needs to happen is that the D Coordinator is the second highest paid coach behind Mullen that knows his shit inside and out. We need to do what Malzahn and Sumlin have done and turn the defense over to someone that has established themselves. You would think with all of the money we have coming in now that we wouldn't have to rely on grooming someone.

This needs to happen to whoever we hire. Let whoever we hire run the shit and get on with it.