PDA

View Full Version : Bjork and Ramsey going at it on Twitter today?

RougeDawg
01-01-2015, 02:43 AM
Heard Ross couldn't take Ramsey tweeting something about Bro being the one to drop the ball tonight.

Todd4State
01-01-2015, 02:54 AM
There were a couple of threads about it. All Marshall said was something like "I heard Bo Wallace will be dropping the ball tonight" or something like that and Bjork "called him out" for making a "crude joke" about a student athlete.

Let me put it this way- Musberger made harsher jokes about the SEC and us tonight than what Marshall Ramsey said.

RougeDawg
01-01-2015, 02:57 AM
There were a couple of threads about it. All Marshall said was something like "I heard Bo Wallace will be dropping the ball tonight" or something like that and Bjork "called him out" for making a "crude joke" about a student athlete.

Let me put it this way- Musberger made harsher jokes about the SEC and us tonight than what Marshall Ramsey said.

I see. I missed them because I was at SunLife watching us get trucked by a junior high offense.

F*ck paper thin skin Bjork. He just made his $4.3 mil bed.

mstatefan91
01-01-2015, 03:03 AM
Bjork is a joke. He got baited into giving Freeze a huge raise, and he can't control himself enough to not get into petty fights on social media.

Unprofessional joke..

mstatefan91
01-01-2015, 03:04 AM
I see. I missed them because I was at SunLife watching us get trucked by a junior high offense.

F*ck paper thin skin Bjork. He just made his $4.3 mil bed.

Sorry you were at SunLife. One of the roughest bowl games I've watched (for Mississippi State). In the Mullen era, it makes sense given the Northwestern fiasco...

I seen it dawg
01-01-2015, 03:24 AM
I'm mad as **** but I would not trade place with those ****tards for any reason.

Todd4State
01-01-2015, 03:55 AM
If Scott had acted that way towards Marshall Ramsey, I would have been embarrassed and probably would have called Scott out.

I seen it dawg
01-01-2015, 08:40 AM
Fired

M.Fillmore
01-01-2015, 10:09 AM
I doubt Bjork's mental stability.

hells bells
01-01-2015, 10:41 AM

Musbergers quote was about both teams in Mississippi not performing today. He lumped both TSUN and us together. ESPN did something like that later in the night. It was clear to see they did not want us to do well. If I was the SEC I would not let Musberger cover a SEC frisbee golf match much less football.

I seen it dawg
01-01-2015, 11:02 AM
Well the bad part is they were ****ing right. We came out right behind that trash of a program in Oxford and laid a giant dinosaur shitball against a ****ing ACC team not named FSU. We deserve to take a public beating and its on Mullen.