PDA

View Full Version : Mullen

I seen it dawg
01-01-2015, 01:29 AM
**** you. Happy new year. You sack of monkey shit.

bdfan09
01-01-2015, 01:39 AM
Drink more...post less...

hells bells
01-01-2015, 01:39 AM
Your mom said it is time to turn the lights out in the basement and go to bed. Loser

defiantdog
01-01-2015, 01:41 AM
Your mom said it is time to turn the lights out in the basement and go to bed. Loser

Ha!

CadaverDawg
01-01-2015, 01:42 AM

Haha

I seen it dawg
01-01-2015, 01:44 AM
Oh so I'm wrong for being pissed at the horseshit thrown on the field? Well **** anybody that's not pissed about the trash seen tonite. Total trash. Dan can kiss my ass for the product rolled out there tonite. Shit it's not like we had 1 day to prepare or we had injuries everywhere. No excuse for a 2nd rate ACC team to dildo strap on work us tonite. We got worked and the head dick takes its. Maybe you should have drank more so you would have passed out and not endured it.

I seen it dawg
01-01-2015, 01:46 AM

Your mom and dan laid there and swapped the strap on. Pussies.

Charlie_Sheen420
01-01-2015, 01:46 AM
This is why we can't have nice things.... Go sober up and have some Tylenol on standby and then come back and post haha

RougeDawg
01-01-2015, 01:47 AM
After spending around 6 grand, not missing a game (home or away) all year, I kinda have the same sentiment after seeing how much our team philosophy and mentality changed after we got ranked #1. The last two months have been brutal to witness in person.

Give our Arkansan "I Seen It" a break. He has a legitimate gripe after the last 4 games.

hells bells
01-01-2015, 01:49 AM
Mom said bed time. Slap the depends on also. You probably wet the bed to.

Charlie_Sheen420
01-01-2015, 01:53 AM
Mullen delivered on offense tonight, the O played well enough to win. The problem is we had no defense due to inexperienced coaches calling the D tonight. They didn't have much experience on how to prep a defense and adjust etc and then throw in it was a triple option offense to stop...it was just a shit storm waiting to happen. And Collins phoned it in with the Egg Bowl so this team hasn't had a DC the past 2 games...have faith Mullen will find a good or great DC, he's done so in the past

I seen it dawg
01-01-2015, 01:54 AM
**** nice things, bed time, and the whole ****** state of ar Kansas. You sumbitches need to see that BamA, OM and the engineers whipped our ass, and Dan hasn't taken his thumb out of his ass and done anything about it. We've stopped progressing.....it's a problem.

I seen it dawg
01-01-2015, 01:55 AM
Mullen delivered on offense tonight, the O played well enough to win. The problem is we had no defense due to inexperienced coaches calling the D tonight. They didn't have much experience on how to prep a defense and adjust etc and then throw in it was a triple option offense to stop...it was just a shit storm waiting to happen. And Collins phoned it in with the Egg Bowl so this team hasn't had a DC the past 2 games...have faith Mullen will find a good or great DC, he's done so in the past

****ing excuses

Charlie_Sheen420
01-01-2015, 02:10 AM
You are bitching about losing the orange bowl? Seriously when has any State fan been able to bitch about losing the damn orange bowl?!?!? I don't know what the outcome would have been had Collins stayed, but his leaving sure as hell didn't help, so quick fixes for defensive coaching had to be made and you saw the product of that tonight. Take a step back and look at the losses. We lost to current #1 Alabama in T-town by 5, we got ran over by a good Georgia Tech team, I don't care what you say they are good, they beat Georgia and they should have beaten Florida State, and they ran over a dcless defense tonight. The bad loss was the egg bowl, I'll agree that was a shit show on both D and O, but I think Collins could have cared less then. You can't become Alabama overnight, it takes time and this season shows progress is being made, and ole Dan is responsible for that and I'm pretty sure it'll continue. He's finally being able to install his offense with the players it needs, and now he just needs a good DC that will stay for a few years, but the school needs to pay up for that and hopefully that happens. The future looks good, failure like tonight will lead to greater things down the road. Dan now knows what the big stage and number 1 feels like and hopefully that will help on how to handle stuff in the future....

TUSK
01-01-2015, 02:11 AM
****ing excuses

go easy, Bro... you need actually enjoy seasons like these (despite the ending)...

next year's schedule is favorable, but 10 wins will be a challenge to duplicate....

I seen it dawg
01-01-2015, 02:20 AM
go easy, Bro... you need actually enjoy seasons like these (despite the ending)...

next year's schedule is favorable, but 10 wins will be a challenge to duplicate....

I don't need to go easy on shit. Would you if your team won 9? **** no you wouldn't. If everybody is happy with 8-9 every year then they are pussies. We can compete for titles. We had the talent this year and we choked our dicks. **** your condescending enjoy seasons like this. It was great until we dumped our pants the last 2 months. Go enjoy cornholing Meyer and let us wallow in our mullenshit.

If Saban wins 9 for a few years in a row you bama ****s will gut his wife and make him eat his own balls right before you fire him. You need to leave our shit alone.

I seen it dawg
01-01-2015, 02:22 AM
You are bitching about losing the orange bowl? Seriously when has any State fan been able to bitch about losing the damn orange bowl?!?!? I don't know what the outcome would have been had Collins stayed, but his leaving sure as hell didn't help, so quick fixes for defensive coaching had to be made and you saw the product of that tonight. Take a step back and look at the losses. We lost to current #1 Alabama in T-town by 5, we got ran over by a good Georgia Tech team, I don't care what you say they are good, they beat Georgia and they should have beaten Florida State, and they ran over a dcless defense tonight. The bad loss was the egg bowl, I'll agree that was a shit show on both D and O, but I think Collins could have cared less then. You can't become Alabama overnight, it takes time and this season shows progress is being made, and ole Dan is responsible for that and I'm pretty sure it'll continue. He's finally being able to install his offense with the players it needs, and now he just needs a good DC that will stay for a few years, but the school needs to pay up for that and hopefully that happens. The future looks good, failure like tonight will lead to greater things down the road. Dan now knows what the big stage and number 1 feels like and hopefully that will help on how to handle stuff in the future....

Yep the last 6 weeks has been awesome. You and Dan need to grow some ****ing nuts. Stop making excuses and the first 2 months of the season are good enough.

Todd4State
01-01-2015, 02:25 AM

So, you would be happy losing to Mississippi State, Auburn, and your bowl game?

I seen it dawg
01-01-2015, 02:28 AM
So, you would be happy losing to Mississippi State, Auburn, and your bowl game?

Hanging mfers if that happened. But he wants to roll up here and tell us what we should be happy with. **** that.

Todd4State
01-01-2015, 02:34 AM
Hanging mfers if that happened. But he wants to roll up here and tell us what we should be happy with. **** that.

I remember when we beat Alabama in 1996, they fired Gene Stallings the Monday after. And that was a 10-3 season for them if I recall correctly.

Charlie_Sheen420
01-01-2015, 02:43 AM
I don't need to go easy on shit. Would you if your team won 9? **** no you wouldn't. If everybody is happy with 8-9 every year then they are pussies. We can compete for titles. We had the talent this year and we choked our dicks. **** your condescending enjoy seasons like this. It was great until we dumped our pants the last 2 months. Go enjoy cornholing Meyer and let us wallow in our mullenshit.

If Saban wins 9 for a few years in a row you bama ****s will gut his wife and make him eat his own balls right before you fire him. You need to leave our shit alone.

Dude Dan Mullen is only 42 years old, while ole Saban is 63. Saban has a lot more coaching experience, which makes him one of if not the best coach. He is also able to get top 5 recruiting classes every year (usually they are number 1), which allows him to have NFL talent riding the bench, a luxury most teams do not have. You better believe his ass would be fired if he could only get 8 or 9 wins with that kind of talent. That is what got Mack Brown's ass canned. Right now Dan Mullen is working on his best recruiting class ever, just give it time dude. He is finally now getting the players that fit his system to make it work. I think he's done pretty damn well with the talent he's had and has coached them up, just wait until the classes get better and better, the seasons will get better and better. Nick Saban didn't win his first national title until he was 52 or 53 and had 10 years of head coaching experience...he was also at LSU which was a much better situation than what Dan Mullen arrived to at State when he first got here....Will Dan be able to have State in title contention every year? Probably not, but he will every 3 or 4 years which is pretty damn good if you ask me....

CJDAWG85
01-01-2015, 02:44 AM
Did you spend your money and come to Miami? If not, shut the **** up. We didn't play well, but we certainly can't bitch about going 10-3. We didn't expected that.

TUSK
01-01-2015, 02:49 AM
I remember when we beat Alabama in 1996, they fired Gene Stallings the Monday after. And that was a 10-3 season for them if I recall correctly.

Stallings "went to the house"... he wasn't "fired"...

Stallings was a control freak (like Bryant) in a new world... the loss certainly contributed to the disconnect with management (AD BB), however.

to better answer your question, however, if My Dark Lord lost to, say, A&M/MSU, Auburn and a 3rd team in the same season, I'd act like... well, I'd act the same as I did in 2010, I guess...

I'm not saying yall shouldn't be disappointed... just saying a 10 win season is something about which to be pleased.

10 wins is very difficult for SECW teams.

RougeDawg
01-01-2015, 02:52 AM
Yep the last 6 weeks has been awesome. You and Dan need to grow some ****ing nuts. Stop making excuses and the first 2 months of the season are good enough.

These Last 6-8 weeks have been shitty. Tonight was no better. Yes, I'm pissed how it ended but can still see where we were 6 Years ago. Those memories before Mullen keep me grounded even though I see/saw the potential this year. We had a great year. It could have been much better. We still accomplished a great many things that we hadn't in a long time. I'm thankful for the complete season, even though some parts were disappointing.

It's perfectly ok to be pissed but don't lose sight of where we've been, where we are, and where we are headed. We will be fine. Relax and go shoot you a few mallards before the season ends.

I seen it dawg
01-01-2015, 02:56 AM
Did you spend your money and come to Miami? If not, shut the **** up. We didn't play well, but we certainly can't bitch about going 10-3. We didn't expected that.

**** you I didn't have to come to Miami to be invested. 10-3 before the season meant we shit our bowl game.... 10-2 before the bowl game was great..in August. Expect 10 wins and that's what you get. Expect to win more. Stop being a ***** and thinking we can't do better.

I seen it dawg
01-01-2015, 03:01 AM
These Last 6-8 weeks have been shitty. Tonight was no better. Yes, I'm pissed how it ended but can still see where we were 6 Years ago. Those memories before Mullen keep me grounded even though I see/saw the potential this year. We had a great year. It could have been much better. We still accomplished a great many things that we hadn't in a long time. I'm thankful for the complete season, even though some parts were disappointing.

It's perfectly ok to be pissed but don't lose sight of where we've been, where we are, and where we are headed. We will be fine. Relax and go shoot you a few mallards before the season ends.

I hear ya about 6 years ago... But it ain't 6 years ago. Yes we did a lot of great things but there is no dispute the way we ended this year was dogshit. Mullen has to prove he can climb a pile of duck shit when it's flying at him. He hasn't yet. And his arrogance about it is well...duckshit

I seen it dawg
01-01-2015, 03:03 AM
Dude Dan Mullen is only 42 years old, while ole Saban is 63. Saban has a lot more coaching experience, which makes him one of if not the best coach. He is also able to get top 5 recruiting classes every year (usually they are number 1), which allows him to have NFL talent riding the bench, a luxury most teams do not have. You better believe his ass would be fired if he could only get 8 or 9 wins with that kind of talent. That is what got Mack Brown's ass canned. Right now Dan Mullen is working on his best recruiting class ever, just give it time dude. He is finally now getting the players that fit his system to make it work. I think he's done pretty damn well with the talent he's had and has coached them up, just wait until the classes get better and better, the seasons will get better and better. Nick Saban didn't win his first national title until he was 52 or 53 and had 10 years of head coaching experience...he was also at LSU which was a much better situation than what Dan Mullen arrived to at State when he first got here....Will Dan be able to have State in title contention every year? Probably not, but he will every 3 or 4 years which is pretty damn good if you ask me....

Ok

mstatefan91
01-01-2015, 03:35 AM
Didn't see this earlier. F*ck you I seen it dawg. You need a break

Todd4State
01-01-2015, 03:52 AM
Stallings "went to the house"... he wasn't "fired"...

Stallings was a control freak (like Bryant) in a new world... the loss certainly contributed to the disconnect with management (AD BB), however.

to better answer your question, however, if My Dark Lord lost to, say, A&M/MSU, Auburn and a 3rd team in the same season, I'd act like... well, I'd act the same as I did in 2010, I guess...

I'm not saying yall shouldn't be disappointed... just saying a 10 win season is something about which to be pleased.

10 wins is very difficult for SECW teams.

Just like Jackie Sherrill "retired" from MSU in the middle of the season?

WeWonItAll(Most)
01-01-2015, 04:04 AM
**** you I didn't have to come to Miami to be invested. 10-3 before the season meant we shit our bowl game.... 10-2 before the bowl game was great..in August. Expect 10 wins and that's what you get. Expect to win more. Stop being a ***** and thinking we can't do better.
I agree with this, screw thinking that things are good enough the way they are. When you have opportunities to achieve greatness, you have to take advantage of them. You don't know when the next opportunity is going to be...there could never be another opportunity.

Bothrops
01-01-2015, 05:43 AM
I'm pretty upset at a lot of things going on with this team. Players being out of shape, players avoiding contact, tackling as bad as the 2008 eggbowl, no discernable desire to win, and a cold war going on with the coaching staff. I have no idea how we won 10 games with everything being the same.

MetEdDawg
01-01-2015, 09:01 AM
I do have one problem with Mullen. That's his pre game attitude. At the beginning of the year he was focused, ready to go, and seemed to have a chip on his shoulder.

After we proved we belonged and got to the second half of the season and got the #1 ranking, it seemed like every single time I saw him get interviewed he was the jolly, jovial man trying to overcompensate for the pressure that was being felt around the program once we got ranked #1. Last night he had a giant smile on his face and was laughing with the reporter. Just not a fan of that kind of attitude to be honest and it's been that way most of the 2nd half of the season.

I think the pressure simply got to us and Mullen didn't know how to handle it with this team. It's one thing being around a program at Florida where there are winners at every level all over the coaching staff and on the field. It's an entirely different thing to try and build and sustain a winning culture in a town, at a program, and with a lot of kids that have never had success on the big stage really at any level. I think this is part of the learning process of trying to win on the big stage. We have changed the culture for sure, but this year will be a big time learning experience for everyone. We had our chances on the big stage. We won against TAMU and Auburn, but at the end, we couldn't sustain it. It sucks, but I think this will be a learning process for the entire athletic department. If we want to have sustained success, we will have to learn how to deal with this pressure.

Sienfield
01-01-2015, 09:45 AM
I do have one problem with Mullen. That's his pre game attitude. At the beginning of the year he was focused, ready to go, and seemed to have a chip on his shoulder.

After we proved we belonged and got to the second half of the season and got the #1 ranking, it seemed like every single time I saw him get interviewed he was the jolly, jovial man trying to overcompensate for the pressure that was being felt around the program once we got ranked #1. Last night he had a giant smile on his face and was laughing with the reporter. Just not a fan of that kind of attitude to be honest and it's been that way most of the 2nd half of the season.

I think the pressure simply got to us and Mullen didn't know how to handle it with this team. It's one thing being around a program at Florida where there are winners at every level all over the coaching staff and on the field. It's an entirely different thing to try and build and sustain a winning culture in a town, at a program, and with a lot of kids that have never had success on the big stage really at any level. I think this is part of the learning process of trying to win on the big stage. We have changed the culture for sure, but this year will be a big time learning experience for everyone. We had our chances on the big stage. We won against TAMU and Auburn, but at the end, we couldn't sustain it. It sucks, but I think this will be a learning process for the entire athletic department. If we want to have sustained success, we will have to learn how to deal with this pressure.

I thought Dan was going to high five Paul Johnson after the game he seemed so happy and then Johnson got on camera and said 17 the SEC.

I seen it dawg
01-01-2015, 11:00 AM
Dan is scared to put winners on his coaching staff like there was at Fla because one of them might tell him to stfu and get out of my meeting room and let me do my job. He is smarter than everyone.

maroonmania
01-01-2015, 11:18 AM
Dan is scared to put winners on his coaching staff like there was at Fla because one of them might tell him to stfu and get out of my meeting room and let me do my job. He is smarter than everyone.

I will agree that Dan's ego is an issue and one of the reasons he is difficult to work for but he is who he is and we can only hope that maturity as he continues to age gives him a little more wisdom and a little less arrogance.

I seen it dawg
01-01-2015, 11:19 AM
I will agree that Dan's ego is an issue and one of the reasons he is difficult to work for but he is who he is and we can only hope that maturity as he continues to age gives him a little more wisdom and a little less arrogance.

I totally agree because we won't do better than this year without him doing that. He needs to self-reflect in a big way. Quickly.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
01-01-2015, 11:56 AM
but 10 wins will be a challenge to duplicate....

Agreed. It will be difficult. It is probably a challenge on par for you to provide a diploma from UA-T.

PendingTransaction
01-01-2015, 12:23 PM

This is the biggest problem with our football team! Let me do my job= You should look for another job= Coaching Friction = players distrust in system = historically poor end of season play = Dan's MSU resume

SallyStansbury
01-01-2015, 12:43 PM
These are the messages that hurt my feelings because I believe they cut to the meat of the problem.

Let's focus on the things Mullen has done/changed like step up his game in recruiting. That is a positive because when he first arrived he was parroting Meyer bitching about this and that. Now he has shut up and we are doing better. Did he delegate, who knows?

Another positive from last night was the series prior to the half, 99 times out of 100 we get Robinson Dak up the gut to end the half, but we actually executed a nice half ending series of plays.

Progress is being made by Mullen let's take the good with the bad. Happy New YR and safe travels for our dawgs who went to Miami.

bluelightstar
01-01-2015, 12:45 PM
These are the messages that hurt my feelings because I believe they cut to the meat of the problem.

Let's focus on the things Mullen has done/changed like step up his game in recruiting. That is a positive because when he first arrived he was parroting Meyer bitching about this and that. Now he has shut up and we are doing better. Did he delegate, who knows?

Another positive from last night was the series prior to the half, 99 times out of 100 we get Robinson Dak up the gut to end the half, but we actually executed a nice half ending series of plays.

Progress is being made by Mullen let's take the good with the bad. Happy New YR and safe travels for our dawgs who went to Miami.

I think his hand was forced in the offensive playcalling last night by how bad we were getting whipped on defense.