PDA

View Full Version : Sitting here in SunLife watching this.....

RougeDawg
12-31-2014, 11:39 PM
The ncaa has to go a universal officiating crew. They just called the first chop block penalty at end of game. What a joke. I don't know what conference these clowns are from but I'd guess Big12. Been bias all night. Even though we have sucked. All calls have gone against us.

maroonmania
12-31-2014, 11:46 PM
The ncaa has to go a universal officiating crew. They just called the first chop block penalty at end of game. What a joke. I don't know what conference these clowns are from but I'd guess Big12. Been bias all night. Even though we have sucked. All calls have gone against us.

Yes, and it was the first offensive penalty against GT all night. Meanwhile we got to BS holding calls that wrecked drives for us.

War Machine Dawg
12-31-2014, 11:51 PM

Big 10. They aren't used to real football. Day's 2 "holding" penalties were damn pancake blocks.

Really Clark?
12-31-2014, 11:58 PM
Big 10. They aren't used to real football. Day's 2 "holding" penalties were damn pancake blocks.

Yeah the holds on Day were bad calls.

BulldogBear
01-01-2015, 12:02 AM
Yep, especially the second one. It was a clinic on how to properly and legally block and dominate your opponent and take him down and out of the play. It was flawless perfection, demonstration of a perfect block and they think it's holding. Makes you want to laugh maniacally.

archdog
01-01-2015, 12:14 AM
Just because he wasn't chopping at their knees doesnt make it a hold.