PDA

View Full Version : Guys the future looks bright. We won 10 games and were ranked #1. Dak will be back.

dawgclub99
12-31-2014, 11:34 PM
We will be back up there next year. I have tasted success and I like it.

Charlie_Sheen420
12-31-2014, 11:37 PM
Not without good defense.....

Barkman Turner Overdrive
12-31-2014, 11:38 PM
We will be back up there next year. I have tasted success and I like it.

Yep. Can't wait till we get back to Shreveport or Birmingham next year. At least we get a bowl matchup against a team we can beat.

Rayburn8
Yes people need to slow down. Does the bowl loss hurt? Yes. However, every program has to start somewhere. All that matters now is getting a good DC hire who will actually stay at the school for a couple years. That is the biggest problem, our inability to keep DCs.

thunderclap
If we don't get a good defensive coordinator and a better defensive philosophy it'll be the same shit.

Raytoraid83
12-31-2014, 11:40 PM
Offense will probably break the records they set this year. Unfortunately they'll have to score 60 a game unless we find a capable defensive mind.

engie
12-31-2014, 11:49 PM
Yeah -- we just need more talent**

Liverpooldawg
12-31-2014, 11:49 PM
Agreed. The last two sucked but this is the only the third 10 win season in our history. You give Mullen a raise and you work at getting better. We are better as a program than at any time in our history other than the McKeen years. It seems that some of the people that ran him off might still be around.

Maroonthirteen
12-31-2014, 11:56 PM
yep. it sucks losing the three games we did. but State fans better be happy. It can get much worse. I'm as happy with 2013 as 2014. if we repeat 2013 in 2015,I'll be happy.

thanks Dan! (no asterisks)

mstate68
01-01-2015, 12:13 AM
We better have a defense and decent o line

bluelightstar
01-01-2015, 12:14 AM
RT @MikeBBonner Dak on coming back: "I don't remember making those remarks."

Charlie_Sheen420
01-01-2015, 12:19 AM
When it rains, it pours.....we are ****ed...

DownwardDawg
01-01-2015, 12:19 AM

Wow

mstate68
01-01-2015, 12:21 AM
Lololololololol

Smitty
01-01-2015, 12:27 AM
He'd be making a very flawed decision to go pro.

Dawgface
01-01-2015, 12:39 AM
Yep the future looks bright. 6-6 maybe 7-5 if we are lucky. But better than th old 3 win seasons.

Todd4State
01-01-2015, 12:39 AM
He'd be making a very flawed decision to go pro.

It's not stopping Josh.

Todd4State
01-01-2015, 12:40 AM
Yep the future looks bright. 6-6 maybe 7-5 if we are lucky. But better than th old 3 win seasons.

With Dak we'll win at least eight.

Smitty
01-01-2015, 12:45 AM
With Dak we'll win at least eight.

Relf won 8.. On a badass team. Back when we played grown man football.

Fitz read option could be lethal with Shump and Aries in the backfield with Gabe/Smokey playing the jet sweep option.

But we'll make Fitz a 5-7 step drop back pocket TR style QB.

Todd4State
01-01-2015, 12:47 AM

Fitz read option could be lethal with Shump and Aries in the backfield with Gabe/Smokey playing the jet sweep option.

A freshman QB is not a good thing to have in the SEC 99% of the time. I like Fitzgerald, but if he starts, we're 6-6.

bluelightstar
01-01-2015, 12:49 AM
A freshman QB is not a good thing to have in the SEC 99% of the time. I like Fitzgerald, but if he starts, we're 6-6.

Hopefully -- no division games are gimmes and Kentucky's QB ate up our defense this year. (Hey who didn't)

Smitty
01-01-2015, 12:49 AM

I think the option offense may negate that if he's as good at it as reported. Not like making progressions/etc...

ShotgunDawg
01-01-2015, 12:52 AM
Dak will be back. I think him and Mullen just want to announce it when it will have the maximum impact.

My guess is he would've announced it tonight if we would have won. Instead they'll hold it to next week in order to get momentum with the announcement.

If they'd announced it tonight, everyone would still be pissed about losing.

BossDawg
01-01-2015, 12:57 AM

Wow. Seriously? Talk about a kick in the nuts if Dak leaves.....this whole season has had me uneasy. All I see are a bunch of Indian spirits chatting it up. "Just wait, guys. Just wait. We're about to make the majority of State fans question their allegiance to the program. It will be glorious!"

Saltydog
01-01-2015, 01:04 AM
We could NOT run the ball late in the season.

ShotgunDawg
01-01-2015, 01:16 AM

Our offense line will actually be more talented next year. We will lose experience but gain talent. I agree though, we have to regain or running game and physicality on both sides of the ball. We looked soft late in the season.

I seen it dawg
01-01-2015, 02:08 AM
If we don't get a good defensive coordinator and a better defensive philosophy it'll be the same shit.

Oh shit don't be negative....well **** that...we need somebody with some ****** stones to coach us. Dan cant coach past October. He is a *****. Why in the **** can't we win a game in nov/dec that means something. It's not bc we don't have players....we have them. Dan has an exposed labia and I'm tired of seeing him work the mattress on his back.

I seen it dawg
01-01-2015, 02:12 AM

And who does that? It ain't the ****ing constable it's Dan. **** him and his arrogant ass. Time to get a new voice to take all this talent to the next level. He ain't all he thinks he is. Thanks for being a lot better than Crooms. It wasn't that hard.

Coach007
01-01-2015, 02:17 AM

We could not run it last season. The reason we have any run game is dak. Remove him and we have ole miss numbers. The ol is not great at run blocking.

Teams simply figured that out. Stop dak is defending the run.

thf24
01-01-2015, 02:26 AM
All of you worried about next season... chill the **** out. Happy New Year!! Let's just let it play out.

Maroonthirteen
01-01-2015, 09:14 AM
We could not run it last season. The reason we have any run game is dak. Remove him and we have ole miss numbers. The ol is not great

Teams simply figured that out. Stop dak is defending the run.

Ding, ding, ding! winner! When teams started spying on Dak and committed to stopping the QB draw...we had to start throwing. same as last year. Mullen is smart enough to see that and attempted adjustments. But still, the problem vs OM and GT was a weak defense. our secondary can't cover and isn't physical.

also to others up this thread....msu has nearly always started strong and finished weak. Remember the supposed "murders row" of our schedule in the 80s? all the late season losses to bama, ark and bowl games in the 90s. 2000? it isn't Dan.

I seen it dawg
01-01-2015, 10:55 AM
Ding, ding, ding! winner! When teams started spying on Dak and committed to stopping the QB draw...we had to start throwing. same as last year. Mullen is smart enough to see that and attempted adjustments. But still, the problem vs OM and GT was a weak defense. our secondary can't cover and isn't physical.

also to others up this thread....msu has nearly always started strong and finished weak. Remember the supposed "murders row" of our schedule in the 80s? all the late season losses to bama, ark and bowl games in the 90s. 2000? it isn't Dan.

Bullshit it is Dan. Screw the past. It's up to Dan to stop the late season trash. He isn't doing it.