PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dan, you may as well sign that contract extension...

Political Hack
12-31-2014, 11:20 PM
... that's sitting on your desk, because there's a snowballs chance in hell you're getting at shot at UGA after this game.

HereComesTheSpiral
12-31-2014, 11:22 PM
... that's sitting on your desk, because there's a snowballs chance in hell you're getting at shot at UGA after this game.

Can Stricklin pull it back? This shit is pathetic

RIdog
12-31-2014, 11:39 PM
Can Stricklin pull it back? This shit is pathetic

I bet Ross would like to "pull it back"

I seen it dawg
01-01-2015, 01:28 AM

Fire him

ScottH
01-01-2015, 01:34 AM
I'd make anything above where he is now purely incentive based.

hells bells
01-01-2015, 01:34 AM
Lost your minds? Hell, I am disappointed to. Defense folks, need better. Mullen has taken us to bitch about losing a Orange Bowl to a good team. Not a crapper bowl.

I seen it dawg
01-01-2015, 01:50 AM
And that's good enough ? ****** Dan get better in program changer games. LSU, am auburn don't look awesome now after taking a dump in your visor for Bama OM and the brainiacs. ****ing beat somebody you arrogant ****.

Brahmabull
01-01-2015, 02:34 AM

Yep.

thf24
01-01-2015, 02:37 AM
No defensive coordinator. End of story. I don't like making excuses, but that's the reality.

FlabLoser
01-01-2015, 03:40 AM
No defensive coordinator. End of story. I don't like making excuses, but that's the reality.

Yep. I thought we did pretty good in the first half. We have up a TD on a short field and Love played piss poor giving up a long TD. But GT wasn't running the ball. We were aggressive and stuffed everything.

Offense worked pretty good except dropped passes killed us. And as good as Dak was throwing, when he finally missed it was on TD passes.

TV guys says Johnson put a wrinkle in that dive play and all the sudden we can't stop it. I don't know what happen, but I'd think a real DC helps here. Also hurts that we had one less defensive coach in the booth. And it also hurt we stayed with that 1B bullshit.

If there's any serious concern I have with Mullen, it's get a ST coach and also his letting defensive gaffes go un corrected week after week (1Bs this year, bunch if issues when Wilson was DC).