PDA

View Full Version : We are in the freaking orange bowl

DudyDawg
12-31-2014, 06:37 PM
THE ORANGE!!! An old BCS bowl and one of the hand selected best six and playoff bowls. This is huge, and I'm pumped. It was one hell of a year and though we missed the playoffs, I doubt any of us would've said we wouldn't be psyched to play in the Orange bowl before the season started. Almost go time. Im fired up. Could be the best year we have ever had and kick off daks '15 heisman campaign. Don't care about ole miss game or this fiesta now. I'm Psyched to wreck tech

Dawgowar
12-31-2014, 06:42 PM
Yeah, truly I am pumped. I grew up watching that Bowl Game as a redeemer of sorts because it frequently paired up teams who entered the day with outside shots at a title. When they Rose Bowl inevitably had a team choke and Notre Dame was not in it then the Orange had a highly ranked team going at an independent. Plus it was at night and on one of the NFL networks. That meant NBC (usually) pulled all the stops out, assigned their best NFL broadcast team and had them prepared to call the game since they did not do college during the season.

Only thing that was horrendously bad were the old halftime shows. Crap-o-rama.

The trophy looks cool and frankly I will be jacked to see it in the Bryan building.

Go Dawgs!

MabenMaroon
12-31-2014, 06:45 PM
Been many a NC settled on the turf of the Orange Bowl. Was always one of the big 4 New Years Day Bowl before the BCS.

Tbone
12-31-2014, 06:52 PM
I am pumped as well. Please mid-season Dawg form tonight. Lets go out in style!

Maroonthirteen
12-31-2014, 07:28 PM
Great post! I consider the Orange one of the bigest bowls too. This is a monumental event in MSU history. If we win, it will surely be recalled as a monumental season.

Thanks to Dan and all the players for the season!

I'm absolutely getting ill as game time approaches and not being there!

CadaverDawg
12-31-2014, 07:31 PM
Heck Yes! Come on, Dawgs!! Finish in style!

DudyDawg
12-31-2014, 07:34 PM
Dak can seal 3,000 passing and 1,000 rushing yards tonight. Special

justwin
12-31-2014, 07:50 PM
Let's go Coach Townsend!!! Bring that Psycho Defense!