PDA

View Full Version : Bo Wallace is now a nobody in Oxford

Bucky Dog
12-31-2014, 04:05 PM
What are the odds some frat boy will beat the shit out of him or the Oxford PD take him downtown next semester now that he is no longer "off limits"?

justwin
12-31-2014, 04:13 PM
here's the thing about Bo...he beat LSU, beat MSU twice, beat Texas, and beat Bama in his 3 years there. Regardless of how the OM alumni treat him from now until forever, he'll always be able to hang his hat on winning those games despite a weak arm and a hypocrite coach.

Of all of the OM football coaches & players I detest, he's down the list of the ones I dislike the most.

don't kid yourself, he'll always be able to get a BJ in Oxford.

Todd4State
12-31-2014, 04:16 PM
here's the thing about Bo...he beat LSU, beat MSU twice, beat Texas, and beat Bama in his 3 years there. Regardless of how the OM alumni treat him from now until forever, he'll always be able to hang his hat on winning those games despite a weak arm and a hypocrite coach.

Of all of the OM football coaches & players I detest, he's down the list of the ones I dislike the most.

Who can't?

Bothrops
12-31-2014, 04:17 PM

Just not for a while.

Political Hack
12-31-2014, 04:34 PM
Who can't?

touch

Jacksondevildog
12-31-2014, 04:36 PM
His ass got punched in the face his first day on campus and now he gets it punched on his last day. Fitting.

quickstrike2
12-31-2014, 04:40 PM
Him being of current relevance is over. Yes, he will be remembered for some of his wins, but life as he knows it will change His ego won't be stroked anymore, He isn't going pro, he isn't going to be interviewed weekly, nobody will care if he is getting into trouble and nobody will really be there to cover anything up. He can now sale insurance and watch football like the rest of us. I remember how it was playing high school ball, your only important until your last game and then it's on to somebody else.

thunderclap
12-31-2014, 04:52 PM
In my opinion he kept them from sinking into obscurity freezes first two years. And for that matter this year too. Because they damn sure haven't signed anybody else that could've done what he did.

Saltydog
12-31-2014, 05:50 PM
the NFL (rolls eyes).......Not sure who's fitting that bill but it's money being pissed away.......

blacklistedbully
12-31-2014, 05:57 PM

From RN, right?

archdog
12-31-2014, 07:49 PM
Well we like to kid Bo here and pretty much on every other messageboard, but the reality is he isn't that bad of a guy. Him, DT, and Golsen are all pretty good guys generally. Sure Bo yelled back at state fans after getting heckled after is fumble. But generally he is just a little bit of a douchebag. He is way down on my list of players I dislike from that university.