PDA

View Full Version : The beaver dam is crumbling. 2015 could be a bad year for Bucky

TopDog58
12-31-2014, 02:08 PM
Glad they are throwing 4mil a year at this mess.

defiantdog
12-31-2014, 02:17 PM
At first, I'd say they would be good since they return a lot of play makers. But after a second thought, they may be in trouble.

Sept. 5 UT MARTIN (WIN)
Sept. 12 FRESNO STATE (WIN)
Sept. 19 at Alabama (LOSE)
Sept. 26 VANDERBILT (WIN)
Oct. 3 at Florida (TOSS UP)
Oct. 10 NEW MEXICO STATE (WIN)
Oct. 17 at Memphis (WIN)
Oct. 24 TEXAS A&M (TOSS UP)
Oct. 31 at Auburn (LOSE)
Nov. 7 ARKANSAS (LOSE)
Nov. 21 LSU (TOSS UP)
Nov. 28 at Mississippi State (LOSE)

With 5 wins on the table, 3 toss ups, and 4 losses..... they have the opportunity to repeat this season or tank it. But the schedule doesn't look too promising for them.

Todd4State
12-31-2014, 02:21 PM
The scary thing for them IMO is their defense won't be as good. They also have to replace their QB and then you have to wonder how Treadwell and now Tunsil are going to be when they come back from their broken legs. Ask Derek Sherrod about what can happen to an o-lineman who breaks their leg.

IMissJack
12-31-2014, 02:25 PM
2015 may not be so great for us either. No one knows for sure, but we don't always follow up a great year with another.

defiantdog
12-31-2014, 02:27 PM
The scary thing for them IMO is their defense won't be as good. They also have to replace their QB and then you have to wonder how Treadwell and now Tunsil are going to be when they come back from their broken legs. Ask Derek Sherrod about what can happen to an o-lineman who breaks their leg.

Treadwell was never the fastest guy in the first place. Wonder how well it will be for him to make cuts though. Tunsil may take a breather next year . He may go through the motions like Clowney did his Junior season.

defiantdog
12-31-2014, 02:28 PM
2015 may not be so great for us either. No one knows for sure, but we don't always follow up a great year with another.

I like our home schedule better, but you're right, you never know in the SEC.

Todd4State
12-31-2014, 03:16 PM
I think the biggest key for us is staying healthy.

MabenMaroon
12-31-2014, 03:17 PM
At first, I'd say they would be good since they return a lot of play makers. But after a second thought, they may be in trouble.

Sept. 5 UT MARTIN (WIN)
Sept. 12 FRESNO STATE (WIN)
Sept. 19 at Alabama (LOSE)
Sept. 26 VANDERBILT (WIN)
Oct. 3 at Florida (TOSS UP)
Oct. 10 NEW MEXICO STATE (WIN)
Oct. 17 at Memphis (WIN)
Oct. 24 TEXAS A&M (TOSS UP)
Oct. 31 at Auburn (LOSE)
Nov. 7 ARKANSAS (LOSE)
Nov. 21 LSU (TOSS UP)
Nov. 28 at Mississippi State (LOSE)

With 5 wins on the table, 3 toss ups, and 4 losses..... they have the opportunity to repeat this season or tank it. But the schedule doesn't look too promising for them.

I would put the Memphis game in the toss up category, maybe even the loss.

RougeDawg
12-31-2014, 03:23 PM
Why are Fresno and Memphis sure wins? I say both of those are toss ups at this point, unless they strike gold in Kelly or another unknown player.

Saltydog
12-31-2014, 03:27 PM
next year. Plus, they'll get Kelly in. Now, I don't anticipate them being better than this year but it wouldn't surprise me if they win 7 games next year and maybe an 8th with some luck.

RougeDawg
12-31-2014, 03:32 PM
next year. Plus, they'll get Kelly in. Now, I don't anticipate them being better than this year but it wouldn't surprise me if they win 7 games next year and maybe an 8th with some luck.

With any small bit of bad luck against Memphis or Boise this past year, they would have lost both of those games. Both were close going into 4th and they pulled away late. Boise scored a total of 3 points on 3 drives where they got inside the OM 10 yard line. Boise could have easily had a 17-21 to 6 halftime lead in the opener. Memphis threw a pick that hit the WR in the hands, as they were driving to go ahead of OM in the 3rd. They would have been inside the 15 if the WR catches. Bama also handed them one on a silver platter. We completely shit the bed and acted like it was a spring game. They were fortunate to win some of their games this year. They could have easily been 6-6 this season, with Bro Ballace.