PDA

View Full Version : I hope Miss Stake didn't bet too much on his Rebs

Coach34
12-31-2014, 12:58 PM
Today.

engie
12-31-2014, 01:31 PM
The dismissal of Gary Patterson as someone that very well could been them has been funny to behold...

Anyone telling themselves this TCU team wasn't actually one of the top 4 teams in the country is deluding the shit out of themselves...

Coach34
12-31-2014, 01:33 PM
I just can't understand why people thought TCU had no chance today. Mullen's gameplan was shit- that's why they beat us- that and were at home. What big game has Freezus won away from Oxford???

BiscuitEater
12-31-2014, 05:38 PM
I just can't understand why people thought TCU had no chance today. Mullen's gameplan was shit- that's why they beat us- that and were at home. What big game has Freezus won away from Oxford???

for NOT coming into the Egg Bowl 'unprepared.' In retrospect, think Collins was 'already' someplace else. Still can't understand so little effort against our biggest rival.

Coach34
12-31-2014, 05:39 PM
I agree 100%

notsofarawaydawg
12-31-2014, 05:43 PM
Don't ever let me hear you jackasses putting down the Bears for living in the past. That's all you have done today by trashing Mullen and Collins in every thread. Grow up and get over the loss. Shit happens .. just ask Bama who is playing for the national championship.

Dawgowar
12-31-2014, 05:48 PM
for NOT coming into the Egg Bowl 'unprepared.' In retrospect, think Collins was 'already' someplace else. Still can't understand so little effort against our biggest rival.

Our problem is not heart, talent, or preparedness. Those ebb and flow like everything else. We as a team and a fan base seem to hold our collective breath when the season starts (regardless of the sport). As soon as we get a big loss or the first significant loss half our fans act like the season is over. I think the Bama loss deflated the team and the fans to the point nothing in the ensuing three or four weeks was going to matter. We went through the motions from player through staff through a huge chunk of the board here. Part of growing up as a program and a culture here. We grew a lot this season, just need to work on consistency and resiliency.

Not complaining, I think the fresh face(S) on the defensive staff will help reset and maybe keeping the offensive staff in tact may make next year pretty awesome as well. I just get frustrated when we all throw our hands up because we lose a game and act like not going undefeated was all that mattered. This has been a damn good season.

MabenMaroon
12-31-2014, 05:51 PM
Well stated!