PDA

View Full Version : B-Mac

It_Could_Happen
12-31-2014, 11:03 AM
I've heard people hinting on twitter he might be back? I thought he was a 1st round lock.

Dawg496
12-31-2014, 11:04 AM
I've heard people hinting on twitter he might be back? I thought he was a 1st round lock.

Wow that would be big. Still think we lose him and 50/50 on Robinson.

Who is hinting this and any reason why?

Chip
12-31-2014, 11:05 AM
I want him to do what's best for him. That said, if he comes back, that would be GREAT!

quickstrike2
12-31-2014, 11:24 AM
I wouldn't think he would be. I don't think he could play himself any higher into the draft that he has (first round projection).

ShotgunDawg
12-31-2014, 11:31 AM
B Mac would be dumb to come back IMO. Yesterday NFLDRAFTSCOUT had him as the #10 pick in his mock draft. I expect him to be gone.

Rosebowl said yesterday that he expects Robinson and Dak back

Saltydog
12-31-2014, 11:32 AM
rush DE a little more and move him around. I think that could help him. Yeah, we did it some this year but not a whole heck'uva lot.

Dawgowar
12-31-2014, 11:41 AM
He likely did not get the grade he thought he was worthy of. Tough to be high first round as a mlb or inside lb in the nfl these days.

msstate7
12-31-2014, 11:45 AM
rush DE a little more and move him around. I think that could help him. Yeah, we did it some this year but not a whole heck'uva lot.

I agree completely. I really think we wasted some of bmac' potential by not using him at de some this year.

I think he's gone though

Dawg61
12-31-2014, 11:45 AM
He likely did not get the grade he thought he was worthy of. Tough to be high first round as a mlb or inside lb in the nfl these days.

Everything I've read has him top 20.

msstate7
12-31-2014, 11:47 AM
Everything I've read has him top 20.

Maybe the report the players get is a little different than the "experts"

defiantdog
12-31-2014, 12:07 PM

BMac is gone..... people are probably talking just to get their voice heard or read since it's twitter.

Wow that would be big. Still think we lose him and 50/50 on Robinson.

Who is hinting this and any reason why?

I can honestly see JRob going into the draft. He had a good year, and a big injury next year could kill his draft stock.

Todd4State
12-31-2014, 12:23 PM
I saw a mock draft that had McKinney in the second round. (Walter Camp, no idea how reliable)

If he left, I would understand but I will say that I feel like we wasted his junior year. I would have liked to have seen how he did being moved around and playing OLB and DE in addition to MLB and blitzing him more. So, from that standpoint if he came back he might be able to increase his stock depending on what kind of grade he got- which I don't know what it was.

And you may have Dak in his ear telling him to come back so that we can be special.

Dawgowar
12-31-2014, 01:27 PM
Maybe the report the players get is a little different than the "experts"

They are a lot different and designed to make them really think through the odds. Coming out early is not as easy (or lucrative) path to NFL stardom as it once was. If you ain't 1st round, you are last LOL.

dogshiek
12-31-2014, 01:33 PM
Bmac is true maroon. I just want him to do what's best for him. Selfishly I would love to see him return.