PDA

View Full Version : I want everyone to realize the reality of what can happen today

Miss. Stake
12-31-2014, 09:41 AM
Because Ole Miss is going to beat the breaks off TCU or at the very least win the game. If Mullen chokes this game away vs Ga Tech tonight which is definitely possible, We'll finish the season 10-3 with the same record as Ole Miss but with an Egg Bowl loss. What a damper that would be on a historic season.

MrKotter
12-31-2014, 09:44 AM
Good Lord.

Miss. Stake
12-31-2014, 09:47 AM
It's a negative nancy way to look at today, but it's a very real reality. I'm terrified of losing to Ga Tech

AROB44
12-31-2014, 09:49 AM
Because Ole Miss is going to beat the breaks off TCU or at the very least win the game. If Mullen chokes this game away vs Ga Tech tonight which is definitely possible, We'll finish the season 10-3 with the same record as Ole Miss but with an Egg Bowl loss. What a damper that would be on a historic season.

If Mullen is so damn bad.....find another team to support !!

engie
12-31-2014, 09:51 AM
Good. Lord.

quickstrike2
12-31-2014, 09:53 AM
There could be much worse things, have you seen our basketball team? I definitely don't want that scenario to play out. I do think Ole Miss wins today, and we could easily lose to GT. The sting from the Ole Miss loss will last awhile, but at the end of the day it was a great season and we have a chance to make it even better today.

Miss. Stake
12-31-2014, 09:53 AM
If Mullen is so damn bad.....find another team to support !!

I don't believe I said Mullen was bad. I love Mullen, but just because we have had an unbelievable unforgettable season, can't blind you from the fact that Dan has a history of losing close games. However, we have an excellent bowl record under Dan. I'm just really nervous about tonight. the Big 12 is overrated and I've been saying it all year. Trevoyne Boykin and TCU offense hasn't seen anything like Ole Miss defense. I hope I'm wrong and I deserve to have any future opinions nulled if I'm wrong about this TCU Ole Miss game

MaxedOutMaroon
12-31-2014, 09:57 AM
What a "Miss. Stake." Seriously, you are stuck in 2005. Why some fans are more confident in Ole Miss than us will ever be beyond me. They lost to 2 just above average teams on the road, and you think they beat the brakes off of TCU? And believe Mullen will choke our game away? C' mon man!

Miss. Stake
12-31-2014, 09:58 AM
There could be much worse things, have you seen our basketball team? I definitely don't want that scenario to play out. I do think Ole Miss wins today, and we could easily lose to GT. The sting from the Ole Miss loss will last awhile, but at the end of the day it was a great season and we have a chance to make it even better today.

Well put.

thunderclap
12-31-2014, 09:59 AM
We are going to beat the damn wheels off Tech.

msstate7
12-31-2014, 10:01 AM
OM has a much greater chance of losing today than us

Miss. Stake
12-31-2014, 10:02 AM
What a "Miss. Stake." Seriously, you are stuck in 2005. Why some fans are more confident in Ole Miss than us will ever be beyond me. They lost to 2 just above average teams on the road, and you think they beat the brakes off of TCU? And believe Mullen will choke our game away? C' mon man!

There are 2 sides to every story. Ole Miss lost to Auburn by an inch, lost in death valley, Bo had 4 turnovers in a game on the road against a surging Arkansas in which they outgained Arkansas, and beat the best 2 teams they played all year in Bama and us. I'm just playing devils advocate here. Ole Miss has worse losses true, but they have better wins than us.

msstate7
12-31-2014, 10:04 AM
There are 2 sides to every story. Ole Miss lost to Auburn by an inch, lost in death valley, Bo had 4 turnovers in a game on the road against a surging Arkansas in which they outgained Arkansas, and beat the best 2 teams they played all year in Bama and us. I'm just playing devils advocate here. Ole Miss has worse losses true, but they have better wins than us.

We had 4 turnovers at bama and outgained them. OM beat us at home.

You forgive OM for a bad game on the road against ark, but not us at OM

cheewgumm
12-31-2014, 10:06 AM
OR

We could pound GT Ina showcase game in the Orange bowl on NYE.

That will be fantastic.

engie
12-31-2014, 10:06 AM
Dan has a history of losing close games.

When did Dan last lose a home or neutral site game as a favorite?

cheewgumm
12-31-2014, 10:07 AM
Amen Engie.

When Dan is the better team he wins.

Saltydog
12-31-2014, 10:14 AM
nt

engie
12-31-2014, 10:17 AM
I can't believe someone didn't tell Gary Patterson not to bother showing up**

quickstrike2
12-31-2014, 10:19 AM
When did Dan last lose a home or neutral site game as a favorite?

What was the line on the Northwestern game? That just an honest question and not a play on Dan beating favorites, I just can't remember.

Miss. Stake
12-31-2014, 10:20 AM
OM has a much greater chance of losing today than us

I disagree. Playing a TCU team who gave up 60 to Baylor. TCU's best wins on the road are a 1 point lucky win @ WVU and a beatdown of a terrible Texas team @ Texas. For the life of me, I can't understand the love of TCU. I hope I am wrong. I know I'm harping on OM beating TCU, but ultimately as long as we win tonight everything is all good.

msstate7
12-31-2014, 10:20 AM
nt

OM's last 2 games away from vhs have resulted in losses to teams (lsu and arkansas) that aren't as good as tcu. This is hardly a lock imo

deltadawg99
12-31-2014, 10:22 AM
Or OM loses finishing 9-4 and we win finishing 11-2.

Miss. Stake
12-31-2014, 10:28 AM
What was the line on the Northwestern game? That just an honest question and not a play on Dan beating favorites, I just can't remember.

We were a slight favorite, 2 or 3 points

DownwardDawg
12-31-2014, 10:30 AM
Ole miss is a 7-5 team this year that got real lucky. They still may win today though.

engie
12-31-2014, 10:34 AM

We were underdogs.
http://linemakers.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/2012-12-31/northwestern-vs-miss-state-point-spread-pick-gator-bowl-game-lines-vegas-odds

Miss. Stake
12-31-2014, 10:34 AM
Or OM loses finishing 9-4 and we win finishing 11-2.

No doubt

sandwolf
12-31-2014, 10:41 AM
Ole miss is a 7-5 team this year that got real lucky. They still may win today though.

Don't be an idiot. Ole Miss had a great team this year.

Liverpooldawg
12-31-2014, 10:43 AM
I've seen people use that the term that is your username before. If never seen an MSU person use it.

MadDawg
12-31-2014, 10:48 AM
We had 4 turnovers at bama and outgained them. OM beat us at home.

You forgive OM for a bad game on the road against ark, but not us at OM

Almost like he has an agenda he's pushing.

Dawgface
12-31-2014, 10:50 AM
I know you are catching hell for posting this, but I have heard others say this. I imagine many have thought the same.

bluelightstar
12-31-2014, 10:52 AM
Yeah, plenty of people think we lose today and Ole Miss wins. Not really sure why he's getting assaulted for it.

Dawgowar
12-31-2014, 11:06 AM
Go look at his posts the last month. This is his M.O.
He is either trolling his own, which is Dawg-on-Dawg crime and should prompt the hammer OR he is a member of the TSUN tribe, here is a quote used on the 16th of December

"It is extremely difficult to work for an egotistical arrogant ass hole like Dan Mullen. No I am not hating on Dan, it's just a fact. Could you imagine if he was your boss."

A rebel can't go without praising their beloved defense or calling wallace Bo.

Constant criticism for MSU and nothing but disbelief in his alleged own team.

This is a great season. Apart from shitting the bed in Oxford our worst performances were good enough to win every game. Got nothing but pride and appreciation to these kids and coaches. I LOVE our chances today.

Moderators, it's your board but me thinks we have some compelling evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaWl2lA7968

War Machine Dawg
12-31-2014, 11:08 AM

http://i.imgur.com/JMDj0bD.png

Miss. Stake
12-31-2014, 11:27 AM
Go look at his posts the last month. This is his M.O.
He is either trolling his own, which is Dawg-on-Dawg crime and should prompt the hammer OR he is a member of the TSUN tribe, here is a quote used on the 16th of December

"It is extremely difficult to work for an egotistical arrogant ass hole like Dan Mullen. No I am not hating on Dan, it's just a fact. Could you imagine if he was your boss."

A rebel can't go without praising their beloved defense or calling wallace Bo.

Constant criticism for MSU and nothing but disbelief in his alleged own team.

This is a great season. Apart from shitting the bed in Oxford our worst performances were good enough to win every game. Got nothing but pride and appreciation to these kids and coaches. I LOVE our chances today.

Moderators, it's your board but me thinks we have some compelling evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaWl2lA7968

I love my school, but I value stepping to the side and having objective thought about our school and sports teams. Sure sometimes it doesn't flow with sunshine pumping maroon and white and can even come off as being negative, but what I've said today is a very realistic reality that could happen. My statement about Mullen is true. Mullen SELF PROCLAIMS himself an asshole (there is an article, I don't remember where) and we all know he is arrogant, and he would be a very difficult boss to have.

msstate7
12-31-2014, 11:38 AM
I love my school, but I value stepping to the side and having objective thought about our school and sports teams. Sure sometimes it doesn't flow with sunshine pumping maroon and white and can even come off as being negative, but what I've said today is a very realistic reality that could happen. My statement about Mullen is true. Mullen SELF PROCLAIMS himself an asshole (there is an article, I don't remember where) and we all know he is arrogant, and he would be a very difficult boss to have.

I know you're a dawg. You may be pessimistic as hell, but you're one is us

drunkernhelldawg
12-31-2014, 11:39 AM
Who cares where everybody ends up ranked? It's just "last season" after today no matter how you slice it. Enjoy the games, but don't neglect your woman.

basedog
12-31-2014, 12:01 PM

I don't get it, why is it you are bringing up TSUN? This about Msu and we won 10 games which hasn't happened often, playing in the biggest bowl game in our lifetime and you question Mullen about choking! Man you need a new hobby, win or lose I'm very proud of what Dan and this team has accomplished plus brought National attention to our program!

I just don't think like you do or anyone else about this year's team and bitching! Let's enjoy the day!!!!

FlabLoser
12-31-2014, 12:16 PM
http://i.giphy.com/uC9e2ojJn1ZXW.gif

Coach34
12-31-2014, 05:37 PM
Now we see the banning was justified- either you were a troll or just too damn stupid to post here

I hope you bet big on the Fighting Kimchee's today