PDA

View Full Version : Memphis Grizzlies

It_Could_Happen
12-30-2014, 11:47 PM
I know we have a few Griz fans on the board, and just wanted to let you guys know this years team is for real. I've really enjoyed watching them play. It's also helped with pass time with the sh*t show we put on the floor at the hump.

BeastMan
12-30-2014, 11:52 PM
I've been completely checked out of MSU basketball for at least 3 years and all in on Grizzlies for that time. Weekend games at FedEx Forum and Beale afterward>

War Machine Dawg
12-30-2014, 11:56 PM
I've been completely checked out of MSU basketball for at least 3 years and all in on Grizzlies for that time. Weekend games at FedEx Forum and Beale afterward>

You live in this area, Beast?

And shhhh......according to some posters here, the Grizz have no shot at winning the West or a title. But I agree, they are FOR REAL.

jumbo
12-31-2014, 09:50 AM
No doubt the Grizz are for real, but need to add a big man for depth

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
12-31-2014, 11:13 AM
I went to the grizz-spurs game last night & the win was never really in doubt. Beale was empty afterward, not sure if it was due to the cold weather or everybody saving their liver for New Year's Eve. Either way I got smashed & crossed Duncan/Ginobli off the seen 'em live list.

codeDawg
12-31-2014, 11:32 AM
It's been an awesome year so far. The past two wins against the Spurs have been so sweet. We have as good a chance as anyone at it this year.