PDA

View Full Version : So much for it being "Geauxmaha"

Coach34
06-18-2013, 05:15 PM
Tigahhhhs go 2 and Que

ckDOG
06-18-2013, 05:20 PM
Hell yes. I seriously doubt we ever get a more favorable setup to win a national championship in any sport in my lifetime. 3 more wins, damn it!!

Todd4State
06-18-2013, 05:21 PM
So much for Orel Hershiser's observation that they were the most focused team there based on how they showed up at the team bar-b-que.

I wonder what he thought about our team showing up in mullets and beards with sledge hammers, a stick, and Kenny Powers. Pretty sure he thought- "Two and out".

I think LSU put too much pressure on themselves to win it- I think for most of them this is their first trip.

ckDOG
06-18-2013, 05:25 PM
So much for Orel Hershiser's observation that they were the most focused team there based on how they showed up at the team bar-b-que.

I wonder what he thought about our team showing up in mullets and beards with sledge hammers, a stick, and Kenny Powers. Pretty sure he thought- "Two and out".

That's hilarious. I love our freak show, carny ball club. Keep surprising folks while having fun.

msstate7
06-18-2013, 05:38 PM

I laughed

Todd4State
06-18-2013, 05:40 PM
That's hilarious. I love our freak show, carny ball club. Keep surprising folks while having fun.

It worked for the 1934 Gas House Gang and the 2004 Red Sox too. You have to have fun.

engie
06-18-2013, 05:44 PM
Enjoy your Ron Polk LSU -- We are sure going to enjoy our Skip Bertman**

TexasDawg
06-18-2013, 05:44 PM
Hell yes. I seriously doubt we ever get a more favorable setup to win a national championship in any sport in my lifetime. 3 more wins, damn it!!

No kidding, just hope that we keep on doing our own thing by just going out there and having fun playing baseball. Really hope the guys can keep this approach up and take full advanthtage of the opportunity at hand.

Todd4State
06-18-2013, 05:51 PM
Enjoy your Ron Polk LSU -- We are sure going to enjoy our Skip Bertman**

I thought a big turning point in our season was our Sunday game against LSU. Kendall threw a brush back pitch to Katz, and they lost their minds. We laughed at them and then kicked their ass 10-2. I think that gave our team a lot of confidence.

engie
06-18-2013, 05:55 PM
I thought a big turning point in our season was our Sunday game against LSU. Kendall threw a brush back pitch to Katz, and they lost their minds. We laughed at them and then kicked their ass 10-2. I think that gave our team a lot of confidence.

With their comments in the media afterwards, I really, really wanted to see them again in the postseason. It's EASY to tell that LSU team isn't the same mentally tough bunch of SOBs that they were under Bertman...

I seen it dawg
06-18-2013, 06:22 PM
They can crotch chop their ****ing asses back to the hotel and pack to go home.

Coach34
06-18-2013, 07:09 PM
They can crotch chop their ****ing asses back to the hotel and pack to go home.

+1

dawgoneyall
06-18-2013, 08:30 PM
They had steroid rage.

GiggityDawg
06-18-2013, 09:25 PM
Hopefully our team will have a send off party as the tiguhs load the bus, since they're at the same hotel and all.

Todd4State
06-18-2013, 09:36 PM
With their comments in the media afterwards, I really, really wanted to see them again in the postseason. It's EASY to tell that LSU team isn't the same mentally tough bunch of SOBs that they were under Bertman...

I was pissed that the Cardinals drafted Mason Katz because I think he's a *****. Maybe he'll finally learn how to play the game the right way.

Bullmutt
06-19-2013, 10:42 AM
I'm actually disappointed they're out. Ihad hopes the stars would align perfectly and it would be us and them playing for the c'ship. Two SEC teams- mano y mano. What could have been better than waxing their asses on the national stage?!