PDA

View Full Version : Tough 2 months to be a dawg

msstate7
12-30-2014, 10:26 PM
We've gone from being #1 in football to losing 2 out of 3 down the stretch and a complete melt down in basketball. Our fan base desparately needs an Orange bowl win tomorrow. Bring it home, boys

Liverpooldawg
12-30-2014, 10:33 PM
Football is in the best shape it has been in since the 40's at least, nothing tough at all about that. Please don't lump football in with the worst basketball team we have possibly ever had.

msstate7
12-30-2014, 10:35 PM
Football is in the best shape it has been in since the 40's at least, nothing tough at all about that. Please don't lump football in with the worst basketball team we have possibly ever had.

Great season, but bad finish. I really don't know how you could paint it any other way. If we lose tomorrow night, there will be a terrible taste in my mouth even with a 10 win season. If we win, I'll be estatic and happy till baseball season

bulldawg28
12-30-2014, 10:37 PM
The Women's basketball team is undefeated. We have the best football team in the history of the sport and your depressed over basketball? You need a vacation.

msstate7
12-30-2014, 10:38 PM
The Women's basketball team is undefeated. We have the best football team in the history of the sport and your depressed over basketball? You need a vacation.

Probably so.

As great as our football season has been, a loss would taint it imo. I want a win BAD. I want 11 wins

HoopsDawg
12-30-2014, 10:52 PM
We've gone from being #1 in football to losing 2 out of 3 down the stretch and a complete melt down in basketball. Our fan base desparately needs an Orange bowl win tomorrow. Bring it home, boys

Not really. Unless you were foolishly expecting improvement in basketball.

Liverpooldawg
12-30-2014, 10:53 PM
Great season, but bad finish. I really don't know how you could paint it any other way. If we lose tomorrow night, there will be a terrible taste in my mouth even with a 10 win season. If we win, I'll be estatic and happy till baseball season

I don't paint it any other way. No season is really a success when you lose to them in the last game. That being said football is in the best shape it has been in since McKeen. That is a LONG time. If that's tough then you need to go ahead and give up on it all. That mentality is exactly why the basketball program is where it is now.

msstate7
12-30-2014, 10:55 PM
Not really. Unless you were foolishly expecting improvement in basketball.

Yes, I was foolishly expecting significant improvement in basketball. I was as wrong as someone could possibly be... well, short of Scott hiring ray