PDA

View Full Version : I'm being dead serious...

thunderclap
12-30-2014, 10:17 PM
I'll be shocked if we score 20 points against Kentucky.

CadaverDawg
12-30-2014, 10:19 PM

At this point, I don't want to do anything that could risk us keeping Ray. If losing to Kentucky 90-6 or something like that, would get Ray fired THAT NIGHT....I hope it happens. He shouldn't have even been on the sidelines tonight if we're being honest.

Bothrops
12-30-2014, 10:21 PM
That will be a killing. Unfortunately, it won't be the only one, but likely the worst.

HoopsDawg
12-30-2014, 10:22 PM

We won't unless Cal puts the walk ons in the game for the 2nd half.

Outside Dawg
12-30-2014, 10:28 PM
We won't unless Cal puts the walk ons in the game for the 2nd half.

I'm thinking UK's walk ons would have to play the entire game for us to have a chance. We would never overcome being down by the 30 or 40 it will most likely be at half.

MabenMaroon
12-30-2014, 10:34 PM
I'm thinking for our players safety and what is left of their dignity, we should forfeit that one. A forfeit would be far less embarrassing than the beating they are going to put on us.

archdog
12-30-2014, 10:48 PM
I say get a new coach, forfeit the month of January. All of the games, and pack the house for the first game in Feb.

BeardoMSU
12-30-2014, 11:09 PM
At this point, I don't want to do anything that could risk us keeping Ray.

http://i.imgur.com/45WW0wy.gif

Your post deserves "this", Cadaver.

I agree. I honestly hope we lost every freaking game now, just like with Croom in 2008. The worst possible thing that could happen is us go on a mini run in this shittastic SEC and keep him another year. Imagine if Croom had somehow lucked up and beat OM that last year? Even with a losing record I would bet money he would've been given another year. But thank the 17 Christ our brethren up north drug our dicks across the parking lot to the tune of 45-0, making the decision abundantly clear and obvious. And what was our ultimate reward? We'll be watching that "reward" tomorrow play in a New Years Six bowl on prime-time.

That is exactly what is needed here, and I hope it happens.

Todd4State
12-31-2014, 02:33 AM

I agree. I honestly hope we lost every freaking game now, just like with Croom in 2008. The worst possible thing that could happen is us go on a mini run in this shittastic SEC and keep him another year. Imagine if Croom had somehow lucked up and beat OM that last year? Even with a losing record I would bet money he would've been given another year. But thank the 17 Christ our brethren up north drug our dicks across the parking lot to the tune of 45-0, making the decision abundantly clear and obvious. And what was our ultimate reward? We'll be watching that "reward" tomorrow play in a New Years Six bowl on prime-time.

Byrne wanted Croom gone. He wanted someone to run the spread. Croom wanted Al Borges. Losing to Ole Miss made it easier on Byrne- which was God's way of giving him a pass for the Ron Polk fiasco.

Even if we had by miracle beat Ole Miss, we would have finished 5-7 with losses to Louisiana Tech and Kentucky.

CadaverDawg
12-31-2014, 02:42 AM

I would give you rep points if I could, brother. That GIF is just simply the best.

http://dash.ponychan.net/chan/files/src/136301147486.gif

shannondawg
12-31-2014, 07:44 AM
I actually feel sorry for Ray and the team, can't blame the man for making the step up in position and salary. Its got to be so embarrassing to him and his family for not only the teams lack of support and the lack of fan support. Especially in light of the attendance at the Lady Dawgs games being twice or 3 times what he has.