Missouri - SEC #2
Minnesota - Big Ten #4

Alabama - SEC #1
Ohio State - Big Ten #1

Tennessee - SEC #9
Iowa - Big Ten #7

Florida - SEC #8
East Carolina - AAC #4

Taking away Florida (non-power 5) and LSU (ND is Independent) the SEC has the equal or lesser matchup in all but Mizzou-Minnesota. Sometimes HUGE differences. I predict that when Minnesota beats Missouri the announcers will fall over themselves saying how THIS PROVES the SEC isn't so superior while ignoring all other information.

BLC
12-30-2014, 06:18 PM
The issue I have is that the two best conferences in the country almost never play each other ... Pac-12 and the SEC. By design? Most likely. When was the last time a SEC team traveled west to play? I know UCLA made a couple trips east. All the talk of SEC conference dominance will always have an asterisk until we get these two conferences to put their OOC schedules at risk.

BLC
12-30-2014, 06:25 PM
I looked back over the last 10 years. It looks like very few teams of either conference have been willing to travel. LSU and Tennessee have made trips, but no one else. Looks like UCLA and Washington, and that's about it. Would like to see some more match-ups!

dawgs
12-30-2014, 06:41 PM
I looked back over the last 10 years. It looks like very few teams of either conference have been willing to travel. LSU and Tennessee have made trips, but no one else. Looks like UCLA and Washington, and that's about it. Would like to see some more match-ups!

USC played home and home with auburn and arkansas (I think). Az st has played uga and Lsu. Oregon st played @lsu with no return trip. Wazzou played @auburn last year. Tenn played home and home with cal and oregon, and ucla? And all of those have happened in the last decade or so I'm pretty sure. Definitely since our home and home with oregon.

dawgs
12-30-2014, 06:43 PM
Also, mizzou isn't the sec #2. That's us and ole miss is #3. That's why we are both in committee bowls while mizzou is in the outback or citrus or whatever it is.

Bama
Msu
OM
Mizzou
Uga
Aub
Lsu

That's the correct top 8.