PDA

View Full Version : OU getting waxed early by clemson

DudyDawg
12-29-2014, 06:14 PM
Venables is DC for clemson after being at OU and they are dominating OUs offense. Surprised he hasn't gotten a head gig somewhere he's been a good coach for a while

mstatefan91
12-29-2014, 06:18 PM
It is hilarious. I've never been a fan of Oklahoma

HailState39110
12-29-2014, 06:19 PM
Venables is DC for clemson after being at OU and they are dominating OUs offense. Surprised he hasn't gotten a head gig somewhere he's been a good coach for a while

My takeaway from today is the Big 12 looks to be pretty bad. If West Virginia, Oklahoma, and Texas all go down it just shows you how easy the path was for TCU and Baylor . I actually think the committee got it right by putting in Ohio St. as the 4th seed

Coach34
12-29-2014, 06:23 PM
Interesting twitter stat:

Oklahoma has been favored in all 13 games- and about to lose their 5th one. That is very unusual

DudyDawg
12-29-2014, 06:26 PM
Interesting twitter stat:

Oklahoma has been favored in all 13 games- and about to lose their 5th one. That is very unusual

Saw that too. Either OU was heavily overrated by their name and didn't have the talent or they severely underachieved. Maybe a little of both.

Smitty
12-29-2014, 06:27 PM
My takeaway from today is the Big 12 looks to be pretty bad. If West Virginia, Oklahoma, and Texas all go down it just shows you how easy the path was for TCU and Baylor . I actually think the committee got it right by putting in Ohio St. as the 4th seed

To be fair none of the 3 Big 12 teams are playing a Big Ten team.

RougeDawg
12-29-2014, 06:45 PM
Big 12 is a joke. Been saying this since A&M entered the league. No defense and small overall teams. Unless they strike gold with a Manziel or Vince Young type QB, they'll never be relevant when it comes to competing consistently vs SEC competition. And I'll one again give the reason why the Big12 is small and gets manhandled by southern teams. Texas high school teams are run and gun, defense last priority, football programs. Don't know why this is so difficult for people to see and the reason the defenses are so bad.

A&M will continue to be a 4-7 SECWest team until they expand their recruiting further east and start recruiting some SEC caliber defensive players, because TX doesn't have the HS Defensive players for SEC football.

IMissJack
12-29-2014, 06:47 PM
Saw that too. Either OU was heavily overrated by their name and didn't have the talent or they severely underachieved. Maybe a little of both.

IMO OU is getting hurt and will be further with A&M getting better players after joining SEC. About 65% of OU's team was from TX a couple of years ago, so when they lose TX players, it hurts them. Also, the last few years they are losing some players to OSU, Oklahoma really doesn't have the HS players to support 2 teams. Without TX they are both in trouble.

Offshore Dawg
12-29-2014, 06:54 PM
Big game Bob is at it again !!

Dawgowar
12-29-2014, 07:58 PM
ESPN Films presents 30-for-30 - > "The Day Dabo Drove A Semi-Sized Orange Dildo In Bob Stoops Ass"